On this page, we posted information regarding Population Welfare Department Swat Jobs 2021. We get these Government Jobs in Swat from the Daily Aaj newspaper on 2nd October 2021. Applications are invited from residents of Swat to fill these vacancies. These vacancies are opening for both males and females.
Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||2nd October 2021|
|Last Date:||October 17, 2021|
|Company:||Population Welfare Department KPK|
|Address:||District Population Welfare Office, Swat|
|Job Alerts:|| Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2 , Link3 , Link4 , Link5
The Population Welfare Office Swat is needed Family Welfare Assistant (Male/Female) (BPS-07). A total of 12 new Family Welfare Assistant Jobs are opening. Candidates must be residents of Swat District. Minorities quota is also observed.
These posts demand Matric Pass candidates who are aged between 18 to 30 years. The age relaxation in the upper age limit will be granted as per Government Recruitment Policy. Candidates already working in the government departments should enclose the NOC with the application.
District Population Welfare Office Swat is going to recruited staff through the Allied Testing Services. So, candidates are advised to visit the ATS website for complete information on the recruitment process and application submission. All applications must be submitted to the ATS.
How to Apply for Population Welfare Department Swat Jobs 2021?
- You can forward your applications to the ATS Head Office located at 171-G, Street No. 36, Sector F-10/1, Islamabad.
- Candidates are requested to send their applications on the Application Form available on the ATS website www.ats.org.pk.
- Candidates should deposit the application processing fee of Rs. 450/- on a Challan Form, which can be downloaded from the ATS website also.
- Applications holding complete information and necessary documents as the ATS demands may reach the ATS Office before 17th October 2021.
- To download the Application Form & Challan Form – Click Here.