We created this page to provide details of the Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs 2022 Application Form. The Population Welfare Department Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is hiring suitable individuals having domicile of KPK to fill the vacant posts in its project titled Establishment of 200 Family Welfare Centres in KPK 2020-2023.
Candidates across Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province are eligible for this recruitment. Both male and female individuals are applicable. This appointment will be made on a contractual basis as per Project Policy till the Project Life.
Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||1st January 2022|
|Last Date:||January 11, 2022|
|Company:||Population Welfare Department KPK|
|Address:||Population Welfare Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4 Link5
The competent department is hiring qualified and dynamic individuals for the recruitment of Family Welfare Workers – Female, Family Welfare Assistants – Male, Family Welfare Assistants – Female, Aya/Helper – Female, and Chowkidar.
A total of 1000 vacancies are opening. Candidates having Primary and Matriculation are eligible for these Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs. Applicants applying for Family Welfare Workers Jobs should have Family Welfare Worker Training Course also.
The selection will be made as per the Project Policy of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. General age relaxation will not be admissible. Serving employees are also eligible to apply through the permission of previous departments.
Download Application Form for Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs 2022?
- This recruitment will be made through the Allied Testing Services ATS.
- Application and Challan Forms are available on the ATS website www.ats.org.pk.
- Candidates should download the Challan Form and deposit the Application Processing Fee.
- The application processing fee is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- After depositing the application processing fee, candidates may forward the filled application form to the ATS Head Office.
- Those who want to apply for more than one post should submit separate applications and application processing fees.
- The ATS will receive applications within 20 days at its Head Office.