Pakistan National Shipping Corporation has announced an advertisement today for PNSC Internships-Management Trainee Program 2022. We collected this advertisement from the Dunya Newspaper.
Pakistan National Shipping Corporation - PNSC Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||2nd April 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, MBA, BE, BBA, CA, ACCA|
|Last Date:||April 12, 2022|
|Company:||Pakistan National Shipping Corporation - PNSC|
|Address:||Pakistan National Shipping Corporation, PNSC Head Office, Karachi|
Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2
Pakistan’s national flagship company, Pakistan National Shipping Corporation (PNSC), has been a listed company since 1980.
PNSC is an autonomous corporation, operating under the overall control of the Ministry of Maritime Affairs, Government of Pakistan. It manages oil tankers and bulk carriers, real estate, and marine repair workshops.
According to the company’s corporate strategy and human capital planning, PNSC needs highly qualified and result-oriented individuals to be deployed as interns in various divisions of PNSC.
Interested applicants who want to apply for this Pakistan National Shipping Corporation Internship Program 2022/PNSC Management Trainee Program 2022 should meet the eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria for PNSC Internships:
- BBA /MBA
- B. E (Mechanical/Electrical)
- Bachelor/Masters in Mass Communication/Media Sciences
- BSc/MSc (IT)
- CA (CAF Passed), ACCA Qualified/Finalist
- Graduation in Insurance or Risk Management or Actuarial Sciences or Accounting & Finance
- Bachelors/Masters qualified from HEC recognized institutes only.
- At least 75% marks or 3.0/4.0 CGPA
- Maximum Age 25 years
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants who want to apply should visit https://pnsc.com.pk/apps/jobs.aspx.
- Candidates can make their profile by providing asked information and sending applications online.
PNSC Internships-Management Trainee Program 2022 Advertisement