Pakistan Software Export Board has announced new Internship Opportunities for Pakistani Nationals. We collected this advertisement for Pakistan Software Export Board PSEB Internships 2023 from the Daily Jang newspaper.
Pakistan Software Export Board - PSEB Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||10th March 2023|
|Company:||Pakistan Software Export Board - PSEB|
|Address:||Manager HR, Pakistan Software Export Board Limited, Office No. 207, 2nd Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, F-5, Agha Khan Road, Islamabad|
The PSEB has announced these Internship Opportunities in its Head Office in Islamabad. Interns are required in various disciplines such as Administration, Marketing, Projects, Infrastructure, Finance, Technical Department, and Industry Facilitation Departments.
Interested applicants who want to apply for the opportunities should read the eligibility terms and conditions. Candidates may get complete information at https://pseb.org.pk/careers OR https://njp.com.pk.
Eligibility Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum 16 Years of Education from a reputable university duly registered with HEC.
- The Degree should be completed in 2021 or later.
- Fresh candidates with at least 1 to 3 months of internship experience in any reputed organization or at least one year of post-qualification working experience in a relevant discipline.
- Knowledge of MS Office is mandatory.
The maximum age limit is 28 Years. The Internship Period is three months initially, extendable up to three months, subject to satisfactory performance. Selected Interns will be paid Rs. 30,000/- per month.
How to Apply Online?
- Desired professionals may Apply Online at https://njp.gov.pk.
- Applications must be submitted online within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
Pakistan Software Export Board PSEB Internships 2023 Ad