Through this page, our visitors can get information on Pakistan Expo Centres Private Limited Jobs 2021. We find this advertisement from the Daily The Nation newspaper on 19 June 2021. Pakistan Expo Centres is hiring staff from its project all over Pakistan. Interested applicants searching for Engineers, Administration, and Class IV Jobs are invited to read this post and apply for the desired post.
Pakistan Expo Centres Private Limited Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||19th June 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, DAE, Intermediate, Literate, Master|
|Last Date:||July 04, 2021|
|Company:||Pakistan Expo Centres Private Limited|
|Address:||Deputy Manager HR & Admin, Pakistan Expo Centres Private Limited, 1-A, Johar Town, Lahore|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Pakistan Expo Centres Private Limited is looking for Engineers (Civil/Electrical), Associate Engineer/Inspector/Assistant Engineer, General Manager Corporate Communication, Officer, Assistant, Security Guard, Driver, Office Boys, and Helpers.
These vacancies are opening for Literate, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, MBA, M.Com, Diploma of Associate Engineering, and relevant field experience holders. Candidates can get each post requisite experience and qualification detail from the advertisement.
How to Apply for Pakistan Expo Centres Private Limited Jobs 2021?
- Candidates can forward applications containing updated CV, copies of educational certificates, CNIC, domicile, and recent photographs.
- Eligible individuals may forward their applications to the Deputy Manager HR & Admin, Pakistan Expo Centres Private Limited, 1-A, Johar Town, Lahore.
- Candidates should mark the envelope with the position applied for.
- Only eligible individuals will be contacted for the further recruitment process.
- No TA/DA will be given for the purpose of the test/interview.
- Applications must be delivered within 15 days of the date of publication of this advertisement.
- For more information visit the Pakistan Expo Centres website – Click Here.