On this page, we post information on the latest recruitment of the Pakistan Engineering Council. We collected Pakistan Engineering Council PEC Jobs 2023 | www.pec.org.pk from the Daily Express newspaper.
The Applications are invited from educated, qualified, and experienced professionals to fill the post regularly. The applications are invited from all over Pakistan.
Desired Pakistani nationals searching on Online Platforms for PEC Careers, PEC Advertisement, www.pec.org.pk Jobs, OR Jobs.pec.org.pk Online Apply should open this page to find the current vacancies.
The Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) is a professional body that approves regulations for engineering education and the engineering profession in Pakistan. It was established in 1976 by the PEC Act 1976. The Council also registers engineers and professional engineers and licenses engineering firms in Pakistan to consult and build/operate.
The Pakistan Engineering Council represents the engineering community in the country and supports the Government of Pakistan at the federal and provincial levels. It also serves as a think tank for the government and seeks to establish scientific standards for engineering innovations and services.
It is headquartered in Islamabad and has regional branches & liaison offices in major cities of Pakistan. The council became a temporary member of the Washington Accord in 2010 and was added as a full member in 2017.
In 2011, it became a temporary member of the International Professional Engineer (IntPE) Agreement (IPEA) and a full member in 2018.
Pakistan Engineering Council - PEC Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||23rd July 2023|
|Education:||Master, MBA, BE|
|Company:||Pakistan Engineering Council - PEC|
|Address:||Director HR, Pakistan Engineering Council, Ataturk Avenue East, G-5/2, Islamabad|
PEC’s current career notice will hire applications to recruit an Additional Registrar/Senior Director MIS. Interested persons from Pakistan are eligible for this recruitment if they fulfill the qualifications and experience requirements
- BE/BSc Computer Engineering/Computer System Engineering/Software Engineering
- MCS/MSc Computer Sciences/BCS/BS-IT
- Candidates with a postgraduate Master’s Degree (18 Years) duly recognized by HEC in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, Computer System Engineering, Software Engineering, or IT/MBA IT
- At least 17 years of post-qualification experience
Highly qualified, energetic, and motivated individuals across Pakistan, including Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, and Punjab, can apply. Selected individuals have to perform their duties anywhere in Pakistan.
How to Apply Online?
- Applications must be submitted through both methods (Online/Courier).
- Online Applications can be submitted on the PEC’s Online Job Portal at jobs.pec.org.pk.
- Forward printed copies of online applications duly signed by the applicants to PEC.
- Attested copies of all required documents should be submitted.
- The deadline to receive the applications is declared 31st July 2023.
Pakistan Engineering Council PEC Jobs 2023 Advertisement