Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority is hiring applications from highly qualified, committed, and experienced professionals to fill recently vacant positions. Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority PCAA Jobs 2021 announced through the Daily Express and Dawn newspaper on 20 June 2021. The CAA Pakistan has announced its 7th Recruitment Notice in 2021.
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority - PCAA Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||28th June 2021|
|Education:||ACCA, Bachelor, CA, MBA|
|Last Date:||July 12, 2021|
|Company:||Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority - PCAA|
|Address:||Director HR, Headquarters Civil Aviation Authority, Terminal-I, Jinnah International Airport, Karachi|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
CAA Pakistan Jobs 2021 Advertisement No. 1
Through this advertisement, PCAA is looking for qualified individuals as ICAO Coordinator (SG-05). Candidates having domicile of Sindh and Punjab may apply for these vacancies.
- Intermediate/A levels or equivalent.
- Proficient in Computer Literacy (MS Windows & MS Office).
- Proficiency in English Language Communication.
- CPL/FOO License Desirable.
- One Year Experience Preferable.
Such qualified candidates can forward applications online via www.caapakistan.com.pk. Candidates can submit online biodata till 12 July 2021. Candidates are requested to upload all required documents.
CAA Pakistan Jobs Advertisement No. 2
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Situation Vacant Notice No. 07/2021 is invited applications for Director Finance (EG-09) and Flight Inspector Pilot (EG-07) Jobs 2021. This appointment will be on a 3 years contract basis. The contract period is extendable on the basis of satisfactory performances. The selected individuals as Director Finance will be paid a monthly salary of Rs. 1,000,000/- per month with a 5% annual increment. The Flight Inspector Pilot will be paid Rs. 675,000/- per month with a 5% annual increment. Candidates searching for Pilot Jobs can also apply for Ministry of Defence Pilot Jobs.
Eligibility Criteria for CAA Pakistan Jobs 2021
Director Finance Requirements:
- The post demands Chartered Accountant (Fellowship)/ACCA (Fellowship)/Certified Management Accountant (CMA)/FCMA/MBA Finance with minimum 2nd Division or equivalent CGPA from an HEC recognized university.
- Professional qualifications such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA)/Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)/Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) or similar would be advantageous.
- The applicant must hold a minimum post qualification experience of 15 years including 5 years in a senior management position.
Flight Inspector Pilot Requisite Qualifications & Experience:
- Applicant must hold minimum Bachelor’s Degree from HEC recognized university.
- Holding a valid ATPL with a current type rating on one of the Commercial/Military Transport Aircraft types registered in Pakistan.
- Not less than 5000 hours as Pilot in Command of Civil or Military Air Transport Aircraft.
- 10 years or more experience in Commercial or Military Air Transport Aeroplane as a Pilot.
How to Apply for Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority PCAA Jobs 2021?
- Interested and eligible professionals are required to submit an online Application Form through www.caapakistan.com.pk.
- Candidates are requested to upload a CV with recent photographs, Scanned Copies of CNIC, Degrees, Certificates, and Professional Documents of the required qualifications.
- Candidates are requested to provide correct and complete information.
- For Advertisement No. 2, Applications should be submitted via Online Job Portal before 5 July 2021.
- To fill the Online Application Form on the CAA Pakistan website – Click Here.
Advertisement No. 1