Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority is hiring applications from highly qualified, committed, and experienced professionals to fill recently vacant positions. Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority PCAA Jobs 2021 is announced through the Daily Express and Dawn newspaper on 3rd October 2021. The CAA Pakistan has announced its 11th Recruitment Notice in 2021.
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority - PCAA Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||10th October 2021|
|Last Date:||October 24, 2021|
|Company:||Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority - PCAA|
|Address:||Director HR, Headquarters Civil Aviation Authority, Terminal-I, Jinnah International Airport, Karachi|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
The CAA Pakistan is hiring highly qualified and experienced professionals as Girdawar and Patwari (SG-05). Candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh, and Punjab are eligible to apply for these Patwari Jobs.
Patwari Eligibility Criteria:
- Post Name: Patwari (SG-05)
- Total Posts: 06
- Quota: Punjab – 03: Sindh Rural – 02 & KPK – 01
- Qualifications: Intermediate with minimum 2nd division and Patwar Course from a recognized institute.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience as a Patwari
- Age Limit: Maximum 48 years of age (including all age relaxations).
- Total Posts: 01
- Qualifications: Intermediate with 2nd Division and Patwar Course
- Minimum 10 Years of Experience as Patwari
- Maximum Age Limit: 48 Years
How to Apply for Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority PCAA Jobs 2021?
- Interested and eligible professionals are required to submit an online Application Form through www.caapakistan.com.pk.
- Candidates are requested to upload a CV with recent photographs, Scanned Copies of CNIC, Degrees, Certificates, and Professional Documents of the required qualifications.
- Candidates are requested to provide correct and complete information.
- To fill the Online Application Form on the CAA Pakistan website – Click Here.
Civil Aviation Authority Pakistan Jobs 2021 Ad No. 1 Deadline: 24th October 2021
CAA Pakistan Jobs 2021 Ad No. 2 Deadline: 22nd October 2021