Through this page, we informed our visitors about Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2021. We find three advertisements regarding Public Sector Organization Jobs 2021. The organization is hiring qualified, motivated, energetic, and dynamic applicants for vacant positions. Interested Pakistani nationals searching for Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs should not miss this career opportunity.
These Advertisements were announced as Public Sector Organization PO Box No. 1553 Islamabad Jobs, PO Box No. 3113 Islamabad Jobs & Public Notice No. 59/2021 PO Box 128 Faisalabad Jobs 2021.
Public Sector Organization Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||28th November 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, DAE, Intermediate, Matric|
|Last Date:||December 12, 2021|
|Company:||Public Sector Organization|
|Address:||Head Admin, PO Box No. 2151, Islamabad|
|Job Alerts:|| Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2 , Link3 , Link4 , Link5
Public Notice No. 59/2021 is hiring Pakistani Nationals to recruit Scientific Assistant-I, Technician-II – Ginning Operator, Jr Assistant-II Accounts, Telecom Operator-II, and Driver-II.
Public Sector Organization Public Notice No. 01/2021 P.O Box No. 1553 Islamabad is hiring qualified and dynamic individuals as Tech-I (Electrica), Tech-I (Electronics), Tech-I (Mechanical), and Tech-II.
Public Sector Organization PO Box No. 3113 Islamabad is hiring applications for the vacant posts of Tech-I (Mech), Tech-I (Electrical/Electronic), Tech-I (Civil), Tech-II (Mech), Tech-III (Mech), Driver-III, Tech-IV, Fireman, and General Attendant-II.
- BSc (Biological Sciences) 1st Divison
Jr. Assistant-I (Admin):
- BCS/BBA (HRM/Marketing/IT Supply Chain Management) 2 Years, 1st Division or BA/BAsc 1st Division.
- FSc 1st Division
Jr. Assistant-II (Accounts):
- I.Com/D.Com 1st Division with 06 months Office Automation Course or equivalent to other Finance-related qualifications.
- Intermediate 1st Division with minimum 2 years experience in a related field.
- 3 Years Diploma of Associate Engineer (Mech) 1st Division from the recognized polytechnic institute.
- 3 Years Diploma of Associate Engineer (Electrical/Electronic) 1st Division from the recognized polytechnic institute.
- 3 Years Diploma of Associate Engineer (Civil) 1st Division from the recognized polytechnic institute.
- FSc Pre-Engineering (1st Division)
- Matriculation with Science 1st Division) with 2 years apprenticeship/certificate.
- 2 Years Relevant Field Experience.
- Matric with Science minimum 2nd Division with at least 50% marks. OR
- Matriculation with science minimum 2nd Division with at least 50% marks with the 01-year technical course (technical/drafting).
- 5 to 6 Years of Relevant field experience.
- Matriculation having civil Driving License with LTV/HTV.
- Minimum height: 168 cm.
- Matriculation with Science minimum 2nd Division with at least 50% marks.
- Matriculation (Preferably 1st Division).
- Matriculation (Preferably 1st Division).
Only the certificates/diplomas/degrees issued by recognized Pakistani and foreign institutions/universities will be accepted. The age limit for all said posts is 18 to 35 years. Physically fit and not over/underweight candidates having prescribed qualifications may apply online. Candidates applying for the post of Driver-III must have a minimum height of 168 cm. Selected individuals can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
Candidates employed in Government/Semi-Government Organizations must apply through the proper channels. The selected candidates on appointment will be eligible for such allowances as Medical Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Housing Subsidy, NCA Allowance, Conveyance Allowance, etc.
Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2021 Online Apply via https://184.108.40.206/home:
- Candidates who want to apply for the posts advertised in Public Notice 59 should forward their applications to the Sr. Admin Officer (Establishment), P.O Box No. 128, GPO, Faisalabad.
- For Advertisement No. 2, applicants may forward their resumes with necessary documents to the Administrator, P.O Box No. 1553, Islamabad, till 12-12-2021.
- For Ad No. 3, Interested individuals may forward their applications online via Web Link https://220.127.116.11/home.
- The closing date of submission of the online application is 5th December 2021.
- Candidates who appear in the test/interview will not be paid any TA/DA.
- Only online applications will be entertained.
- To submit an online employment form – Click Here.
- Candidates who are already government employees are requested to apply through their departments by providing NOC.
- All the educational certificates must be recognized by HEC.
Public Notice No 59-2021
Public Sector Organization PO Box 1553 Career
PO Box 3113 Islamabad Jobs Notice Deadline 5th Dec 2021