Through this page, we inform our visitors who are searching for Join Pakistan Army Jobs. We post here an advertisement regarding Pakistan Army Civilian Medical Practitioner Jobs 2021. We collect this advertisement on 15th August 2021 from the Daily Jang newspaper. Application Forms and other related information is given below.
Pakistan Army Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||15th August 2021|
|Last Date:||September 14, 2021|
|Address:||Medical Directorate/DMS-1, General Headquarters, Rawalpindi|
Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2
Pakistan Army is hiring applications from MBBS Doctors for the recruitment of Civilian Medical Practitioners. This recruitment is being made for Army Medical Corps on a contract basis. Interested doctors can get detailed criteria below and submit applications through the given procedure for these Pakistan Army Jobs.
- Qualifications: MBBS with one year House Job
- Age Maximum: 50 Years on 31 January 2021
- Gender: Male
- Salary: (BPS-17)
- Domicile: Pakistani Nationals
- Contract Period: 2 Years
As we can see above, MBBS qualified individuals with one-year house jobs may apply. Only male citizens of Pakistan are eligible to get employment. Only eligible individuals are requested to forward applications.
- Copy of Detailed CV
- One Passport Size Photograph
- One Attested Copy of CNIC
- One Attested Copy of Domicile Certificate
- One Attested Copy of MBBS Degree or Equivalent Qualifications
- One Attested Copy of Valid PM&DC/PMC Registration
- One Copy of Retirement Order
- Pay Order of Rs. 500/- clearly indicating Payable at any Branch in Rawalpindi in favor of GHQ Medical Directorate – DMS-1
How to Apply for Pakistan Army Civilian Medical Practitioner Jobs 2021?
- Application Format is available with the recruitment notice.
- Only applications in the given format will be accepted.
- Completely filled application form should be posted to Medical Directorate/DMS-1, General Headquarters, Rawalpindi.
- The closing date to submit the application form is declared September 14th, 2021.