Pakistan Air Force PAF Hospital is seeking applications from Pakistani Nationals to fill the vacant positions (Pakistan Air Force PAF Hospital Islamabad Unit II Jobs 2022).
PAF Hospital Islamabad Unit II invites applications to hire a Head of the Medical Record Department and Software Developers. Applications are invited from highly skilled professionals to give their services to the PAF Hospital Islamabad Unit II (a tertiary care teaching hospital).
Head of Medical Record Department:
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Statistics, Economics, or Health Management.
- Certification Diploma in Medical Record.
- At least eight years of working experience in Medical Records, with at least four years of supervisory and operational management experience in developing, leading, and managing the Medical Record Department for a hospital.
- BS/MS in Computer Sciences/Software Engineering or IT.
- At least two years of experience.
- Working experience in a healthcare setup will be an added advantage.
Interested professionals can forward their updated CVs to the Chief HR Officer – PAF Hospital Unit – II, Sector E-9, Islamabad. Candidates may also forward their CVs through email at [email protected].
Applications must hold attested copies of degrees/certificates, two recommendation letters, CNIC, Domicile, Experience Certificates, and recent photographs. The closing date to forward applications is 21st December 2022.
PAF Hospital Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||11th December 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, MS, BS|
|Last Date:||December 21, 2022|
|Address:||Chief HR Officer, PAF Hospital Unit II, Sector H-9, Islamabad|
Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2
Pakistan Air Force PAF Hospital Islamabad Unit II Jobs 2022 Advertisement