Finance Division Government of Pakistan hiring applications from highly experienced and motivated professionals for its Pak-Oman Investment Company Limited. The Pak Oman Investment Company Limited Jobs 2021 Notice is available in the Daily Dawn newspaper in its 24th November 2021 Edition.
Ministry of Finance Jobs Latest
|24th November 2021
|Master, M.Phil, Ph.D
|Ministry of Finance
|Pak Oman Investment Company Limited, Karachi
Pak Oman Investment Company is looking to hire the services of Managing Director to lead the company. Eligibility Criteria along with details of information to be provided by the applicants are available on the website of Finance Division www.finance.gov.pk. Candidates must visit JS Investment Limited Jobs.
According to the given eligibility criteria on www.finance.gov.pk, the applicant must possess:
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Banking, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, and related field with equivalent qualifications.
- Candidates with additional qualifications like M.Phil and Ph.D. in the relevant field will be given preference.
- Must be a career banker having 20 years of experience in financial institutions and at least 5 years of experience at senior level as EVP and above, or equivalent like Group Head of Financial/Business Line in a bank and possess expertise & skills to undertake responsibilities of the position effectively.
- The candidate must meet the Fit & Proper Criteria of the State Bank of Pakistan (Annex-I)
- The candidate must not be over 55 years of age on the deadline date of applications submissions.
- This post is based in Karachi.
How to Apply for Pak Oman Investment Company Limited Jobs 2021?
Qualified and suitable applicants (only Pakistani Citizens) should send their applications/CVs with requisite supporting information and documents to be received in the Office of Humeira Awan, Section Officer (Investment-IV), Room No. 133, Block S, Pak Secretariat, Finance Division, Islamabad. Applications must reach within 15 days. To get more information visit www.finance.gov.pk OR Click Here.