Pakistan Army is looking for fresh Law Graduates for its Internship Program for Pakistani Nationals titled (Pak Army General Headquarters Rawalpindi Internships 2022).
Male and Female Pakistani Nationals are eligible for this internship program. Interested Pakistani citizens looking for Internship Opportunities should not miss this chance.
- Nationality: Pakistan, AJK, Gilgit Baltistan
- Qualifications: Candidates should have at least LLB or LLM Qualifications from a recognized educational institute.
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit for both men/women is 35 years.
- Additional Law qualifications from a foreign university will be preferred.
- Candidates must possess degrees in International Law, Criminal/Civil Law, Constitutional Law, Corporate/Tax Law, or Special Laws.
- Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or 60% marks in the annual system except LLB having 2nd Division.
- LLB/LLM/Ph.D./Any Additional Law Qualifications.
- Candidates who only graduated from HEC/PEC-recognized universities are eligible.
- Will get exposed to Military Legal Affairs
- Research in Law-Related Material
- Assistant in Litigation Cases in Civil Courts
Candidates can forward their CVs (containing not more than 3 pages) through email at [email protected]. Interested applicants can also send their CVs Online at Whatsapp No. 03305258841.
Pak Army General Headquarters Rawalpindi Internships 2022