This page is providing details of (New Punjab Government Jobs at PPDCL | Online Applications). We received this notification of Career Opportunities at Punjab Power Development Company Limited from the Daily Jang.
The PPDCL is a corporate body of the Energy Department Government of Punjab. Its invites applications from highly experienced, qualified, and result-oriented professionals for Management, Administration, and Class IV positions.
Punjab Power Development Company Limited - PPDCL Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||13th September 2022|
|Education:||Primary, Middle, Bachelor, Master|
|Last Date:||September 26, 2022|
|Company:||Punjab Power Development Company Limited - PPDCL|
|Address:||Manager HR & Administration, Punjab Power Development Company Limited, 63 B, 3rd Floor, Mega Tower, Main Boulevard, Gulberg II, Lahore|
Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2
Career opportunities at PPDCL are opening for Assistant Manager – HR & Admin, Assistant Manager Legal, Personal/Executive Secretary to CEO, Office Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Computer Operator, Driver, Office Boy/Naib Qasid, and Sweeper.
Assistant Manager Legal:
- Law Graduates (LL.B) from a university recognized by the HEC.
- Higher Qualifications will be preferred.
- Minimum 03 years of relevant experience.
- The candidate should be well versed with the Companies Act 2017, Public Sector Companies Rules, 2013 as amended from time to time, and other applicable laws of the land.
- Experience in power companies will be preferred.
Personal/Executive Secretary to CEO:
- Masters in Business Administration/Management from a university recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
- Higher Degree will be given preference.
- Minimum 03 Years of relevant experience especially in Office Management, Secretarial Assistance, Record Management, Administration, and Coordination with excellent presentation & computer management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science from a reputed university known by the HEC.
- Minimum 03 years of relevant experience with good typing speed and proficiency in MS Office suite and other relevant office management programs.
- Bachelor in Business Administration/Management.
- Preference will be given to higher qualifications holders.
- At least 3 Years Experience in Office Management/Administration with excellent computer skills and knowledge.
Assistant Manager HR & Admin:
- Candidates should possess MBA(HR) with at least 5 years of experience in HR & Administration.
- Minimum B.Com Qualifications holders with at least 2 years of experience in the same domain.
Literate, Primary, and Middle Pass applicants having at least 3 to 5 years of experience can apply for Class IV positions. Complete information is available on www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk and www.ppdcl.punjab.gov.pk.
How to Apply?
For Serial Numbers 1 to 6, desired professionals should apply online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk. Only applications submitted at the prescribed link shall be considered.
For Serial No. 7 to 9, candidates may obtain the Application Form from the company’s Head Office and also from the company’s website www.ppdc.punjab.gov.pk.
New Punjab Government Jobs at PPDCL | Online Applications – Advertisement