This page is holding the latest advertisement for the National University of Technology NUTECH Islamabad Jobs 2021. We obtained this career notice from the Daily Express newspaper on 11 June 2021. Interested individuals searching for Universities Jobs/Higher Education Department Jobs are welcomed to get this career opportunity notice announced through the NUTECH University.
National University of Technology - NUTECH Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||11th June 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, BS, DAE, Intermediate, Literate, M.Phil, Master, Matric, Middle, MS, Ph.D, Primary|
|Company:||National University of Technology - NUTECH|
|Last Date:||June 30, 2021|
|Address:||HR Directorate Main Office NUTECH, Sector I-12, Islamabad|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
The National University of Technology Islamabad Jobs are opening as Consultant – Technical Interns Training Program Japan, Director/Deputy Director – Quality Assurance, Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Deputy Assistant Director ICT, Assistant Director/Deputy Assistant Director – Transport, Lab Engineer, Lab Supervisor, Supervisor, Senior Supervisor, Junior Supervisor, Assistant, Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Pump Operator, Photocopier, Driver, Security Guard, Cook, Chef, Naib Qasid, Hostel Attendant, Sanitary Worker, and Mali.
Interested applicants who want to apply for the above positions should read the requirements of the post from the advertisement. As we can see through the advertisement, jobs are opening for Primary, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, DAE, BA, BS, MS, MA, Ph.D., and M.Phil qualified individuals. Candidates should also fill the experience requirements if the desired post demands.
How to Apply?
- Interested individuals can get more information through NUTECH Web Portal https://nutech.edu.pk/staff-positions/.
- Interested individuals can forward their CVs holding Copies of original degrees (HEC Recognized Institution Only), Academic Record & Experience Supported with Letters of References, a copy of CNIC, and 2 latest passport size photographs.
- Candidates can address their applications to the HR Directorate Main Office NUTECH, Sector I-12, Islamabad.
- Candidates should also deposit the Application Processing Fee before submission of the application.
- To get complete information regarding jobs and application procedures – Click Here.
- All above-described posts should be filled purely on a contract basis.
- The University reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts or cancel all of the vacancies.
- Incomplete applications or applications delivered after 30 June 2021 will not be entertained.
- Only eligible individuals will be contacted for further procedures.