This page is holding the latest advertisement for the National University of Technology NUTECH Islamabad Jobs 2022. We obtained this career notice from the Daily Express newspaper on 14th March 2022.
Interested individuals searching for Universities Jobs/Higher Education Department Jobs are welcomed to get this career opportunity notice announced through NUTECH University.
National University of Technology - NUTECH Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||23rd March 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, MBA, MS, BS|
|Last Date:||April 11, 2022|
|Company:||National University of Technology - NUTECH|
|Address:||HR Directorate Main Office NUTECH, Sector I-12, Islamabad|
Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2
The National University of Technology Islamabad is looking to hire an Assistant Director (Employment & Placement) and Deputy Assistant Director (Finance).
Interested professionals who want to get selected against these vacancies should meet the post-requisite eligibility requirements listed in the advertisement. Overall, applicants who hold B.A, BS, MBA, and MS Qualifications with relevant field experience are eligible to get selected.
How to Apply for NUTECH Islamabad Jobs 2022?
- Interested individuals can get more information through NUTECH Web Portal https://nutech.edu.pk/staff-positions/.
- Interested individuals can forward their CVs holding Copies of original degrees (HEC Recognized Institution Only), Academic Record & Experience Supported with Letters of References, a copy of CNIC, and 2 latest passport size photographs.
- Candidates can address their applications to the HR Directorate Main Office NUTECH, Sector I-12, Islamabad.
- Candidates should also deposit the Application Processing Fee before submission of the application.
- To get complete information regarding jobs and application procedures – Click Here.
- All above-described posts should be filled purely on a contract basis.
- The University reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts or cancel all of the vacancies.
- Incomplete applications or applications delivered after 11th April 2022 will not be entertained.
- Only eligible individuals will be contacted for further procedures.