The Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination is hiring applications from Pakistani nationals for National Institute of Health NIH Jobs 2021 – www.nih.org.pk. We find this advertisement in the Daily Jang newspaper on 11 July 2021. Interested individuals searching for Government Jobs in Health Sector are invited to apply.
National Institute of Health Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||11th July 2021|
|Last Date:||July 26, 2021|
|Company:||National Institute of Health|
|Address:||Saleem Shahzad Malik, Secretary to the Board of Governors, National Institute of Health NIH, 3rd Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Applications are being invited by NIH on a tenure basis for a period of 4 years. The National Institute of Health NIH is looking to hire the services of a Chief Financial Officer CFO. Interested professionals having requisite qualifications and experience as given below are invited to forward the application.
- Chartered Accountant (ICAP) (ideally trained in a large accounting firm)
- Cost & Management Accountant (ICMAP)
- Member of recognized foreign accountancy organization
- 18 years degree (Master’s) in finance or equivalent
- 12 Years plus total experience, with a minimum of 5 years at a senior level position
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software
How to Apply for National Institute of Health NIH Jobs 2021?
- Applicants who are eligible are requested to forward applications within 15 days.
- Applications should be addressed to Saleem Shahzad Malik, Secretary to the Board of Governors, National Institute of Health NIH, 3rd Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Applications should contain a detailed CV and recent photos.