Applications are invited for National Heritage and Culture Division Islamabad Jobs 2023. We received this job notice from the Daily Express newspaper on 10 January 2023. Interested applicants all over Pakistan who are dynamic, committed, and qualified may apply for these vacancies by filling the post requirements.
The National Heritage & Culture Division Government of Pakistan is looking to hire staff for the Pakistan National Council of the Arts PNCA. Jobs are opening for a Director General. Interested applicants with Ph.D. Degrees are eligible to send applications for these posts. Only qualified candidates are requested to apply.
Director General – PNCA
- Ph.D. in Fine Arts, Social/Management Sciences, Mass Communication, or Media Studies with at least 14 years of professional experience in the relevant field.
- Master’s in Fine Arts, Social/Management Sciences, Mass Communication, or Media Studies with at least 18 years of professional experience in the relevant field.
- Maximum age limit: 62 years
- The appointment will be on a contract basis for two years.
National Heritage & Culture Division Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||2nd February 2023|
|Last Date:||February 17, 2023|
|Company:||National Heritage & Culture Division|
|Address:||Deputy Secretary, National Heritage and Culture Division, 4th Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can download the application form from https://heritage.pakistan.gov.pk.
- Candidates may apply online through the National Jobs Portal website at www.njp.gov.pk.
- The application should reach within 15 days.
- The applicants working in Government institutions should route their applications through the proper channels.
National Heritage and Culture Division Islamabad Jobs 2023 Advertisement