Through this page, our visitors can get National Electric Power Regulatory Authority NEPRA Jobs 2021. We collect this vacancy announcement of NEPRA from the Daily Dawn Newspaper on 8 July 2021. NEPRA is looking for the services of dynamic, result-oriented, self-motivated, and experienced professionals for its Head Office and Regional Offices.
National Electric Power Regulatory Authority - NEPRA Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||8th July 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Master, Matric|
|Last Date:||July 23, 2021|
|Company:||National Electric Power Regulatory Authority - NEPRA|
|Address:||Manager Operation, Open Testing Service Pakistan, Office No. 1, Central Avenue, Bahria Town, Phase VII, Islamabad|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
National Electric Power Regulatory Authority NEPRA needed Senior Advisor – Hydro, Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Technical Assistant, Junior Executive, Dispatch Rider, Front Desk Executive, and Naib Qasid.
Candidates all over Pakistan may apply. The provincial quota and merit quotas are listed in the advertisement. Selected individuals will be posted in Islamabad. Candidates all over Pakistan can apply according to the provincial quotas. The appointment will be made on a contract basis.
Candidates who want to apply should fulfill the eligibility requirements of the post, which are briefly described in the advertisement. Overall, candidates holding qualifications i.e., Primary, Matriculation, Bachelor’s Degree, Intermediate, and Master’s Degree are eligible for these vacancies. Candidates should also fulfill the experience requirements. Only experienced professionals are eligible.
The recruitment will be made through Open Testing Services OTS. So, candidates are required to submit applications to the OTS via the given procedure on the OTS website www.ots.org.pk. This advertisement is also available on the OTS website. Complete information of selection procedure and application procedure is also obtainable from www.ots.org.pk.
How to Apply for NEPRA Jobs 2021 via OTS?
- Candidates are requested to visit the OTS website Online Deposit Slip and Application Form.
- Candidates can download the Challan Form and should deposit the Application Processing Fee.
- After the submission of application fee, candidates may forward filled Application Form with a copy of deposit Challan Form to the Manager Operation, Open Testing Service Pakistan, Office No. 1, Central Avenue, Bahria Town, Phase VII, Islamabad.
- Applications should reach the OTS Head Office within 15 Days.
- The post name applied for should be mentioned on the corner of the envelope.
- To download the Application Form & Challan Form – Click Here.