National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Jobs 2023 provide a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to enroll in a highly paid and growing environment. The Bureau has recently announced various posts through the Daily Jang newspaper.
National Accountability Bureau - NAB Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||20th October 2023|
|Company:||National Accountability Bureau - NAB|
|Address:||NAB Headquarters, Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat, G-5/1, Islamabad|
The National Accountability Bureau is an independent and self-governing body of the Federal Government that actively deals with and makes efforts against corruption and every economic disparity. The Bureau is empowered with the authority to take any action possible to enforce a just and fair financial system.
National Accountability Bureau was established in 1999 as Ehtesab Cell by the former President and Chief of Army General Pervez Musharraf, and since then, it has been extended and developed. The Bureau operates through Islamabad with its four regional offices in four provinces.
The careers in NAB offer a very secure and fruitful path with high salaries devised for the officers, medical coverage, different allowances, and bonuses. The Bureau owns its employees and gives them the authority to perform their duties without fear.
The vacancies mentioned for recruitment in NAB are Assistant Junior Expert-1, Assistant Junior Expert-3 (Cook), Assistant Junior Expert-3 (Waiter), Assistant Junior Exper-3t (Dish Washer), and Assistant Junior Expert-3 (Sanitary Worker).
The selected candidates will be required to serve at the National Accountability Bureau in Islamabad for the vacancies advertised in the advertisement. Interested individuals who wish to offer their services to NAB Islamabad must meet the eligibility terms and conditions.
Overall, candidates who have qualifications of matriculation and primary education are eligible for these employment opportunities. The age limit for selected applicants, as stated in the advertisement, is between 50 and 60 years. Experience and skill requirements are also posted in the advertisement.
Also Apply: NEPRA Jobs
How to Apply?
- The candidates must be eligible before sending their applications to the department, as the selection will be based on merit.
- Interested candidates can also download the form from NAB’s website at http://nab.gov.pk/jobs.asp. The application format is also provided in the advertisement below
- The complete application procedure is available on the NAB website in detail.
- The last date for submission of applications is 3rd November 2023.
- Candidates have to submit their forms before the last date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearance.
- Candidates should submit their applications to the address given in the advertisement: NAB Headquarters, Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat, G-5/1, Islamabad.
NAB Jobs 2023 Advertisements