Ministry of Interior Islamabad Government of Pakistan Islamabad is hiring applications from Pakistani nationals to recruit staff on a contract basis. We get this notice of the Ministry of Interior Jobs 2021 – Download Application Form from the Daily Jang newspaper. We post here all recent and upcoming openings in the Ministry of Interior Government of Pakistan.
Ministry of Interior Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||6th October 2021|
|Last Date:||October 21, 2021|
|Company:||Ministry of Interior|
|Address:||Mr. Shah Jehan, Deputy Secretary (CDA/MCI), Ministry of Interior, Room No. 142, 1st Floor, Block D, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
The Ministry of Interior is seeking applications to appoint Members of the Real Estate Regulatory Authority Islamabad. Applications are invited from residents of Islamabad. Candidates having a Postgraduate degree and 20 years of experience in Government Services may apply.
The appointment of members shall be for a term of five years from the date on which they enter upon their office, or until they attain the age of 65 years, whichever is earlier, and shall not be eligible for re-appointment. The complete detail of the contract required criteria, and application procedure is given in the advertisement.
How to Apply for Ministry of Interior Jobs 2021/Download Application Form?
- Candidates who want to apply for these career opportunities should visit the Ministry of Interior website and download the application form.
- Candidates can forward this filled application form online via email at [email protected].
- Candidates can forward applications through postal services to Deputy Secretary (CDA/MCI), Ministry of Interior, D-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
- Candidates should forward applications within 15 days.
- For more information or Get an Application Form – Click Here.
- Only eligible applicants are advised to apply.