The Ministry of Inter-Provincial Coordination Government of Pakistan is seeking applications from young, dynamic, qualified, and energetic individuals for these latest Ministry of Inter-Provincial Coordination Jobs 2022.
The Ministry of IPC invites applications from all over Pakistan including provincial quotas (Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh, Balochistan, Ex-FATA) to fill the new opening positions.
The detail of these vacancies is also available on the IPC website www.ipc.gov.pk and on the National Job Portal www.njp.gov.pk. Applicants must review the given below details before the submission of applications.
Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination Jobs Latest
|17th June 2022
|Bachelor, Intermediate, Primary
|Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination
|Shahid Ahmed, Section Officer (Admn-II), Ministry of Inter-Provincial Coordination, Islamabad
Currently, the Ministry of IPC is hiring applications for the appointment of Assistants, Steno-typists, Duplicating Machine Operators, and Naib Qasid.
Interested applicants having qualifications (Primary, Intermediate, Graduation) with relevant IT Skills may apply for these Government Jobs in Pakistan. The age limit for each post is described in the advertisement.
How to Apply?
- Candidates are requested to visit the National Job Portal www.njp.gov.pk for submission of online applications.
- Only online applications shall be considered.
- Applications submitted by hand shall be rejected.
- The closing date of the Online Form at NJP is 5th July 2022.
- Candidates who want to apply for more than one post should fill out a separate online form.
- Eligible Government Employees should apply through the proper channels.