This page provides collected information regarding the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting MOIB Jobs February 2023. We received the latest vacancy announcement from the Daily Jang.
The current career notice is seeking applications from suitable students across Pakistan & AJK as per mentioned quotas for Punjab, Merit, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, AJK, Gilgit Baltistan, and Ex-Fata.
Quotas for Minorities and Girls are also reserved according to the appointment policy of the Federal Government. Information on these vacancies is also uploaded on the MOIB Official website www.moib.gov.pk.
Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||7th February 2023|
|Location:||Ex-Fata, Gilgit Baltistan, AJK, Pakistan|
|Education:||Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor|
|Last Date:||February 21, 2023|
|Company:||Ministry of Information & Broadcasting|
|Address:||Section Officer (E.I), Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Cabinet Block, 4th Floor, Room No. 4153, Islamabad|
Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2
Information and Broadcasting Ministry offers employment opportunities for Steno – Typists, Data Entry Operators, Research Assistants, Upper Division Clerks, and Lower Division Clerks.
Boys or Girls who want to apply must fill in the requirements below. They should be aged between 18 to 30 years. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided (5 years).
Data Entry Operators:
- 2nd Class or Grade C Bachelor’s Degree with Computer Sciences, Statistics, Economics, or Mathematics with a speed of 10,000 keys depression per hour.
- Computer Programming Course in HTML/JAWA/C++ is preferable.
- Minimum shorthand speed of 80 wpm and typing speed of 40 wpm.
- Must be computer literate.
- 2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Statistics/Mathematics.
- Should be able to read & write Pushto & Balochi.
Upper Division Clerk UDC:
- Intermediate Qualifications & Must be computer literate.
Lower Division Clerk LDC:
- Matriculation with a minimum of 30 words per minute typing speed.
- Applicants must be computer literate.
How to Apply Online?
- The National Job Portal NJP is seeking online applications for this recruitment at www.njp.gov.pk.
- Open the NJP website, create a profile, and submit online applications before 21st February 2023.
- Desired individuals may also get Job Descriptions from the official website of MOIB at www.moib.gov.pk.
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting MOIB Jobs 2023