On this page, we posted information about the latest recruitment of the Ministry of Defence Government of Pakistan. Applications are invited from young, talented, qualified, and energetic Pakistani Nationals for Ministry of Defence MOD Jobs 2022 | www.recruitment.mod.gov.pk. We received this vacancy notice from the Daily Dawn and Express newspaper.
The closing date of the Ministry of Defence Advertisement announced on 17th July 2022 has been extended to 31st July 2022. The previous deadline was 27th July 2022.
We post here all current and upcoming notifications regarding Ministry of Defence Jobs. These positions are based in Quetta, Turbat, Khuzdar, and Nushki. Jobs will be offered on a project basis, Initial job agreement will be for one year, renewable on satisfactory performance.
Ministry of Defence Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||28th July 2022|
|Company:||Ministry of Defence|
|Address:||Ministry of Defence, Islamabad|
Currently, we find two advertisements regarding MOD Career. The Ministry of Defence is looking to hire Junior Research Officers. Only Female applicants may apply for these employment opportunities.
Candidates who want to apply should be aged between 24 to 32 years. Only female applicants having domicile of Balochistan Province may apply. The educational criteria require at least a Master’s/BS in Political Sciences/International Relations, Sociology, or Computer Sciences.
Applicants who want to get employment in these positions must have the Eligibility Criteria imposed by the Federal Government like Educational Qualifications, Experience, and Age Limitation. The General Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence MOD Jobs 2022?
- Candidates can visit www.recruitments.mod.gov.pk and submit online applications.
- To download the Challan Form or fill out the Online Application Form – Click Here.
- Applicants are requested to deposit the application processing fee.
- Application Fee Rs. 100/- be paid through Bank Challan in Askari Bank Limited.
- Deposited Fee is non-refundable/non-transferable.
- The closing date to receive online applications is declared July 31st, 2022.