Applications are invited online from residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for Mines Labour Welfare Peshawar Jobs 2021. We find these Mines Labour Welfare Department KPK Latest Vacancy Announcements from the Daily Express newspaper on 12 June 2021. Interested individuals searching for ETEA Jobs/Jobs in Peshawar/Government Jobs in KPK are welcomed to get this recruitment notice. Candidates looking for Jobs in Peshawar may also apply for Public Sector Organization Peshawar Jobs.
Commissionerate of Mines Labour Welfare KPK Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||12th June 2021|
|Last Date:||June 28, 2021|
|Company:||Commissionerate of Mines Labour Welfare KPK|
|Address:||Assistant Commissioner, Mines Labour Welfare, Peshawar|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Mines Labour Welfare Peshawar Career Advertisement No. 1
In this advertisement, applications are invited from the residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to fill the positions of Junior Clinical Technician Pharmacy (BPS-09). Candidates having Matriculation and relevant field diploma may apply for these vacancies. The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 30 years. Candidates can apply for these vacancies through ETEA.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government Jobs Advertisement No. 2
The Assistant Commission Office – Mines Labour Welfare Peshawar is looking for a Junior Clerk (BPS-11) and Cess Sub Inspector (BPS-09). Interested individuals having Intermediate qualifications are eligible to get recruited against these Sub Inspector Jobs and Junior Clerk Jobs. Candidates who want to apply for Junior Clerk should have a minimum 30 wpm typing speed. The age limit for Junior Clerk Jobs is 18 to 30 years and for Cess Sub Inspector Jobs is 18 to 32 years.
The appointment will be made through the Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency ETEA. Candidates can get information about the selection procedure and test pattern from the ETEA website www.etea.edu.pk. The age relaxation is admissible as per Government Rules.
How to Apply Online for Mines Labour Welfare Peshawar Jobs?
- Interested contestants may forward their applications online through the ETEA Online Job Portal www.etea.edu.pk.
- Candidates should have scanned documents and passport-sized photographs.
- After successful submission of the online application, a UBL Online Deposit Slip will be generated.
- Candidates are advised to deposit the application processing fee on the generated deposit slip.
- Without applications, processing fee applications will not be processed.
- Candidates should not send any documents to the department.
- The availability of the Online Application Form on the ETEA website from 14 June to 28 June 2021.
- Candidates intending to apply for more than one post should submit separate applications and fees.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel any application without assigning any reason.
- Candidates will be not be paid any TA/DA for appearing in tests/interviews.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit.
- To fill the Application Form Online – Click Here.