This page is providing information on recent and upcoming Kohsar University Murree Jobs 2021 KUM – wwww.kum.edu.pk. Candidates finding career opportunities in Education Sector/Universities are welcomed to read this post. Kohsar University is hiring staff from all over Punjab. We find this career notice on 25 June 2021.
Kohsar University Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||25th June 2021|
|Education:||ACCA, M.Phil, Master, MBA, MS, Ph.D|
|Last Date:||July 10, 2021|
|Address:||Kohsar University, Admin Block, Kashmir Point, Murree|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Kohsar University is looking for the services of Registrar (BPS-20), Treasurer (BPS-20), and Controller of Examination (BPS-20). This appointment will be conducted on a contract basis for a period of 3 years which will be not extendable. Candidates who wish to apply for these positions should read the post requirements.
Applicants possessing a Master’s Degree, BS, MBA Finance, M.Com, ACCA, ACMA, MSc Economics, MS, M.Phil, or Ph.D. degree are eligible if they meet the experience requirements of the post. The detailed experience, age limitation, and qualifications requirements are described in the advertisement.
The candidates having relevant experience of working on these positions in the public sector universities will be given preference. Applicants who wish to apply for more than one post are requested to submit a separate application form. Candidates already in service of the Government, Semi-Government Department, or an autonomous body must apply through proper channels.
How to Apply for Kohsar University Murree Jobs 2021 KUM?
- Candidates are requested to forward applications to the Kohsar University, Admin Block, Kashmir Point, Murree.
- Applications must be accompanied with a Demand Draft/Pay Order of Rs. 3000/- as a processing fee (non-refundable for each vacancy).
- By-hand applications are not acceptable.
- Applications should reach within 15 days after the date of publication of this notice.
- The name of the post applied must be written on the top right corner of the envelope.