We published here Join Pak Navy Jobs as PN Cadet for Permanent Commission B-2021 – joinpaknavy.gov.pk. Pakistan Navy announced this recruitment notice through the Daily Express newspaper. Interested Pakistani Citizens looking for Pak Navy Career/Pak Navy Jobs/Pakistan Navy Latest Advertisement/Join Pak Navy 2021 are welcomed to read this post and register themselves online to get recruited in Pakistan Navy.
This Pakistan Navy Joining Announcement is advertised to recruit Pakistani Nationals as PN Cadets for Permanent Commission in Term 2021-B. Interested Pakistan Nationals who are dynamic, goal-oriented, qualified, and self-motivated and want to Join Pakistan Navy through Permanent Commission are welcomed to apply.
Pakistan Navy Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||8th June 2021|
|Last Date:||June 20, 2021|
|Address:||Pakistan Navy Recruitment & Selection Center, Lahore|
Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet for PC:
Only male citizens of Pakistan are invited for Pak Navy Online Registration/Apply Online. The age limitation for civilians is 16 years 6 months to 21 years. The age limit for service candidates (armed forces in uniform only) is 17 to 23 years. The minimum height is required 5 feet 4 inches.
The candidates must have passed both Matric and F.Sc or O/A Level with at least 60% Marks with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Computer Science, or Statistics. F.Sc/ A-Level Part–II appearing applicants with at least 65% in Part–I are also eligible. However, they should provide a hope certificate from the head of the college. If a candidate fails to attain 60% marks in F.Sc Part–II after providing a hope certificate, he will be disqualified at any stage of the selection process or discharged during training.
Pak Navy Online Registration/Pak Navy Slip:
- Interested and qualified individuals who meet the requirements are requested to visit the Pakistan Navy website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk for Online Registration/Apply Online.
- Candidates can visit the given link and click on the Registration Form.
- The complete information is available on the website.
- To Apply Online/Online Registration/Download Pak Navy Slip – Click Here.
- The Online Registration Forms are available from 8 June to 20 June 2021.
Selection Procedure/How to Join Pakistan Navy?
After the online registration, candidates will be called for the Computer-Based/e-testing. This test will be based on Intelligence and Academic Test. The academic test will be based on subjects of English, Mathematics, Physics, and General Knowledge.
The department will shortlist the applicants on the basis of the E-test. Shortlisted candidates will be called for PreliminaryMedical/ Interview and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) at respective Pakistan Navy Recruitment & Selection Centers.
Physical Requirements & Test:
- Age Limit: 16 Years 6 Months to 21 Years (For Civilian).
- Age Limit:17 to 23 Years for Service Candidates (Armed Forces in Uniform Only).
- Height: 5 Feet 4 Inches Minimum.
- Running: 1.6 Kilometer in 8 Minutes.
- Push-ups: 10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes.
- Sit-Ups: 10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes.
- Chin-Ups: 2 Repetitions in 2 Minutes.
Application Forms will be given to those candidates, who qualify Preliminary Medical/ Interview and Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Only shortlisted candidates as per merit would be called for a Test/ Interview at ISSB. Medical Examination of ISSB recommended candidates would be held at the nearest CMH/ Naval Hospital. The final selection will be made by Naval Headquarters on merit.