Today, on Independence Day of Pakistan (14th August 2022), the Pakistan Navy has announced a notification for its latest recruitment on its official website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk which uploaded as “Online Registration open at Join Pak Navy As Sailor (Marine) Batch C-2022-S”.
New Pakistan Navy Sailor (Marine) Jobs Recruitment Notice is valid for Pakistani students who passed the Matriculation recently. This recruitment hires young, dynamic, talented, and qualified (Boys Only) for Sailor Recruitment of Batch C-2022-S.
The Pakistan Navy Online Registration website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk has uploaded two advertisements, from which one regarding the announcement of Join Pak Sailor Jobs 2022 Recruitment and the other one reflecting eligibility terms and conditions.
Pakistan Navy Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||14th August 2022|
|Address:||Pakistan Navy Recruitment & Selection Center, Karachi|
Pakistan Matric Pass students are invited for this recruitment of Join Pak Navy as Sailor Jobs Batch C-2022-S. Candidates living in Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and Balochistan are eligible for Sailor (Marine) Vacancies).
- Nationality: Pakistan
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Educational Demands: Matric in Science with at least 60% Marks.
- Age Limitation: 17 to 21 Years till 1st March 2023.
- Height: 5 Feet 6 Inches (167.5 CM)
Interested boys who meet the above requirements perfectly can Join Pakistan Navy after passing the Written, Physical, and Medical Tests.
Online Registration Procedure and Date:
Online Registration for Sailor (Marine) is starting today, which will be ended on 28th August 2022. So, qualified and desired students should open the Join Pak Navy Online Registration website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk for Online Apply.
Online Registration Slip is available now. Test Slips will be uploaded also at the same link. So, keep visiting this website for upcoming information on Pakistan Navy Latest Recruitment 2022.
- Online Apply: Open the Pakistan Navy registration website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk Or Click Here and fill out the Online Registration Form before 28th August 2022.
- Written Test – E-Testing: After 1st September 2022, all the registered candidates will be called for the Written Test – E-Testing based on MCQs (General Knowledge, Intelligence, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry).
- The detail of the Test will be mentioned in the Roll Number Slip which can be uploaded from the above-mentioned website.
- Results of the Written Test will be uploaded also on the same link.
- Physical Test: (Race: 1.6 Kilometer in 8 Minutes, 15 Sit-Ups, 15 Push-Ups, and 4 Chin0-Ups).
- Medical Test & Interview: Applicants who passed the Physical Test will have to appear in the 1st Medical Test & Interview in October and November.
- Personality Test: After 1st Medical Checkup and Interview, selected individuals will be called for Personality Test.
- Final Medical Test & Selection: Candidates who successfully passed all the above tests will be called for Final Medical and will send to training in March or April 2023.
Online Registration to Join Pak Navy As Sailor (Marine) Batch C-2022-S – Advertisement