On this page, you will find an advertisement for Pakistan Navy Jobs 2022 for Sailors. Pakistan Navy has announced its latest recruitment as Join Pak Navy as Sailor Jobs 2022 B-2022 (S) Marine Branch – Online Registration www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
We received this Join Pak Navy 2022 Advertisement from the Daily Express newspaper on 13th March 2022. Through this notice, Pakistan Navy is soliciting applications from Pakistani nationals for recruitment in its Marine Branch and Technical Branch. You can fill out the Pakistan Navy Online Registration Slip for these Pak Navy Jobs 2022 Matric Base at www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
Pakistan Navy Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||19th March 2022|
|Last Date:||March 26, 2022|
|Address:||Pakistan Navy Recruitment & Selection Center, Lahore|
|Job Alerts:||Join Whatsapp Group|
Pakistan Navy Introduction:
The Pakistan Navy is one of the three combat branches of the Pakistan Armed Forces that operate through the Navy. The Pakistan Navy was formed at the time of Pakistan’s independence from British India In 1947.
Pakistan Naval Branch ensures maritime defense lines and all movement related to Pakistan’s ports and seas. The force is also responsible for any emergency or combat situation and is ready to deal with any inconvenience at any time.
The Pakistan Navy has expanded rapidly since its inception. At the time of independence, resources were scarce and due to the biased distribution of equipment, Pakistan faced difficulties in the beginning. Today, the Navy branch includes state-of-the-art machinery capable of hitting enemy positions underwater.
A career in the Pakistan Navy is a long-term and secure line that benefits not only the individual but also the family of the individual. High-paying packages, medical care, housing benefits, and respect for the armed forces by civilians are some of the benefits of working in the armed forces. A career in any of the Armed Forces of Pakistan is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for any Pakistani.
Join Pakistan Navy Matric Base Jobs 2022 is an opportunity to start your career with the Pakistan Armed Forces. The vacancies have been announced recently and every citizen of Pakistan who meets the basic requirements and eligibility requirements is welcome to apply. Candidates are requested to visit the official website of the Pakistan Navy Career Portal and apply before the last date of advertisement.
Pakistani Nationals (Only Male) can Join the Pak Navy as Sailor Technical Branch and Marine Branch. The complete information is available on the website and also in Pakistan Navy Sailor Jobs B-2022(S) Advertisement available below.
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Qualifications: Matriculation with 65% Marks
- Age Limit: 16 to 20 Years
- Height: 5 Feet 4 Inches
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Qualifications: Matriculation with 60% Marks
- Age Limit: 17 to 21 Years
- Height: 5 Feet 6 Inches
Join Pak Navy 2021 Selection Procedure:
- Entrance Test
- Medical Examination
- Detailed Medical Examination
- Interview of Medically fit candidates is carried out at respective PNR&SCs.
- Final selection by Naval Headquarters.
Pak Navy Online Registration Slip:
- Candidates wishing to register themselves can visit the Pakistan Navy website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk to fill up the Online Registration Slip.
- The online registration slip will be available from 13th to 26th March 2022.
- Candidates should continue to visit the Pakistan Navy website after applying online to get the roll number slip for the test.
Interested applicants who do not have internet access can apply offline by reporting to the nearest Pakistan Navy Recruitment and Selection Center after the advertisement is published in the newspaper.
Visit the following cities for Pak Navy Recruitment & Selection Centers; Abbottabad, Peshawar, Hyderabad, Khuzdar, Dera Ismail Khan, Rawalpindi, Rahim Yar Khan, Sukkur, Swat, Sialkot, Shaheed Benazirabad, Faisalabad, Karachi, Kharian, Quetta, Gwadar, Lahore, Multan, and Muzaffarabad.
Applications sent directly to the Naval Headquarters of the Recruitment Directorate will not be considered. Interested applicants seeking offline registration should bring along the following documents.
- Original and certified photocopy of the educational certificate.
- 01 x passport size photo.
- Certified photocopy of CNIC / Form B (NADRA).
- Postal Order Rs. 50 / – in favor of Director Recruitment NHQ, Islamabad.
- Certified photocopy of domicile certificate.
Join Pak Navy as Sailor Jobs 2022 Online Registration Advertisement