Specialist, Manager & Staff Nurse Jobs in KPK - PO Box No. 777 Peshawar
|Address||P.O Box No. 777, Peshawar University, Peshawar|
|Posted On:||February 17, 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, MBA, BBA|
|Company:||KPK Public Sector Organization|
|Last Date:||March 4, 2021|
|Address:||P.O Box No. 777, Peshawar University, Peshawar|
The latest Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Sector Organization Jobs are opening. These Staff Nurse Jobs in KPK – PO Box No. 777 Peshawar Jobs 2021 published on 17 February 2021. Candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are welcomed to apply for these management & staff nurse jobs positions.
Jobs are available for Financial Management Specialist, Training Coordinator, Provincial BCC Coordinator, Staff Nurse, Warehouse Managers, and Warehouse Assistant. Only candidates who belong to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are eligible.
Interested individuals having ACCA/BBA with 6 years of relevant experience can apply for Financial Management Specialist Jobs 2021. Preference will be given to MBA in Finance holders. A medical doctor with postgraduate qualifications in public health can apply for Training Coordinator Jobs 2021. Applicants possessing a Master’s degree in Social & Behavioral Sciences or Public Health with 5 years of relevant field experience are eligible to apply for Provincial BCC Coordinator.
For Staff Nurse Jobs 2021 in PO Box No 777 Peshawar, candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and two years of relevant field experience.
Candidates holding BBA Finance, BSc Finance, or Supply Chain Management with 5 years of experience in the relevant field are welcomed to apply for Warehouse Manager. Candidates having Graduation (BA/BSc) from a recognized HEC institute are eligible to apply for Warehouse Assistant, but preference will be given to experienced applicants.
PO Box No 777 Peshawar Jobs 2021
Public Sector Organization KPK Jobs Positions:
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can submit applications to P.O Box No. 777, Pakistan Post Peshawar University, Peshawar, within 15 days of the publication date of this advertisement.
- Attested copies of all the relevant documents as required in the advertisement should be attached with the application form.
- Only the eligible candidates will be contacted for the next process of selection.
- Incomplete applications in any respect will be the cause of rejection.
- Applications received after the due date will not be considered.