Planning & Development Department KPK Jobs 2021 Application Form
|Address||Al-Mustafa Manzil, Usmania Street Near Ex-FATA Secretariat, Warsak Road Peshawar|
|Posted On:||December 30, 2020|
|Company:||Planning & Development Department|
|Location:||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar|
|Last Date:||January 14, 2021|
|Address:||Al-Mustafa Manzil, Usmania Street Near Ex-FATA Secretariat, Warsak Road Peshawar|
Explore “Planning & Development Department KPK Jobs 2021 Application Form”. Urban Policy & Planning Unit Jobs 2020 in Peshawar are announced today through the latest job advertisement that has published in Daily Mashriq Jobs. Planning & Development Department KPK invites applications from suitable and eligible candidates on the prescribed application form for the posts, i.e. Deputy Manager (BPS-18), Assistant Manager (BPS-17), Computer Operator (BPS-12), Driver (BPS-06), Office Boy (BPS-03), and Security Guards (BPS-03). The suitable and eligible candidates having Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/Merged Areas Domicile are eligible to apply.
Planning & Development Department KPK Jobs 2021
How to Apply for Jobs in Planning & Development Department KPK:
- The job application form is available on the website of the Urban Policy & Planning Unit, i.e. www.urbanpolicyunit.gkp.pk.
- The application must include a signed cover letter in handwriting justifying the relevance of experience and qualification to the job applied. The application also includes with CV/Resume, copies of all testimonials (degrees and marks sheets), experience certificates, a copy of CNIC, domicile, and two photographs.
- The candidates in Government service should apply through the proper channel.
- Application complete in all respects must reach by hand or through courier to “Al-Mustafa Manzil, Usmania Street Near Ex-FATA Secretariat, Warsak Road Peshawar”.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The deadline for the submission of the application is January 14, 2021.
- Masters degree in Urban Planning/Spatial Planning/Cities/Urban & Regional Planning/Computer Science/IT/MBA or equivalent qualifications from an HEC recognized University.
- LTV License.
- Relevant Experience.
- All Educational/Experience/Domicile Certificates.
- Recent Passport Size Photographs.
About the Company:
- Address: Al-Mustafa Manzil, Usmania Street Near Ex-FATA Secretariat, Warsak Road Peshawar.
- Website: www.urbanpolicyunit.gkp.pk.