Child Protection and Welfare Bureau Jobs 2020 NTS Application Form
|Address||Child Protection and Welfare Bureau, Lahore|
|Posted On:||December 16, 2020|
|Education:||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Literate|
|Company:||Child Protection and Welfare Bureau (CPWB) Punjab|
|Last Date:||January 4, 2021|
|Address:||Child Protection and Welfare Bureau, Lahore|
Apply online for the “Child Protection and Welfare Bureau Jobs 2020 NTS Application Form”. Child Protection and Welfare Bureau (CPWB) Punjab invites applications from suitable Pakistani nationals (Male/Female), who possess the domicile of Punjab on a contract basis. Child Protection and Welfare Bureau is an autonomous body that is working under the administrative control of the Home Department, Government of Punjab. It requires the services of eligible individuals against the latest careers, i.e. (Assistant Caretaker, Assistant Cook, Assistant ORC, Attendant, Cashier, Child Attendant, Dispenser, Driver, Helpline Assistant, Laundry-man, Naib Qasid, Reader, Security Guard, Security Incharge, Store Keeper, Sweeper), to appoint in various cities of Punjab like Lahore, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Multan, Sialkot, Bahawalpur, and Rahim Yar Khan. These government in jobs in Punjab are going to be recruited through the NTS Application Form, which is available on the NTS website, i.e. www.nts.org.pk Jobs 2020/21.
Child Protection and Welfare Bureau Jobs 2020
How to Apply for NTS Jobs Advertisement:
- All interested applicants must apply online through the NTS website.
- The application form and online deposit slips are available also on the NTS website, i.e www.nts.org.pk.
- The candidates will deposit the fee as prescribed by the NTS online deposit slip through any branch of MCB, UBL, ABL, or HBL.
- Candidates must submit their applications through registered Dak/Courier Service directly to NTS Headquarters Plot # 96, Street # 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/interview.
- The last date for the application is January 04, 2021.
Required Qualifications/Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor/Intermediate/Matric/Middle/Primary or equivalent qualifications.
- 01 to 05 year’s experience in the relevant fields.
- The upper age limit is 35 years and the lower age limit is 18 years.
- Domicile of Punjab.
- Educational Certificates.
- Original CNIC.
- Experience Certificates.