This page informs you about the current employment opportunities announced for DAE Diploma Holders (Job Opportunities for DAE Diploma Holders at Public Sector Organization).
A Progressive Public Sector Organization offers a two-year Post Diploma Training Program in Drilling Methods to Associate Engineers with three years of DAE. Training will be held in School of Mineral Technology (SMT) Taunsa (Dera Ghazi Khan).
Public Sector Organization Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||28th February 2023|
|Company:||Public Sector Organization|
|Address:||Head Joint Admission Cell, PO Box No. 1, Sakhi Sarwar Road, Dera Ghazi Khan|
- Pakistani Nationals are eligible.
- Three Years Diploma of Associate Engineer (Mechanical, Petroleum, Mining) with at least 60% Marks.
- Maximum age limit 25 years.
- At least 2nd Division in SSC (not below than 50% Marks).
Facilities & Stipend
- Stipend of Rs. 12500/- per Month.
- Training consists of six months of academic and 18 months of practical training (in the field).
- Free Bachelor Hostel Accommodation to outstation trainees, subject to availability.
- Free indoor treatment and transport facilities to trainees only.
- Trainees selected for appointment on merit will be bound to serve the Organization for at least five years under a prescribed bond.
- In case they refuse to join the organization, they will have to pay back the incurred expenditure, including but not limited to the amount of stipend paid during training at SMT plus already waived expenditure (fee/charges) as calculated by the organization.
How to Apply?
- Desired individuals may get the Application Forms from SMT Taunsa or through the mail from Admin Officer (Recruitment), P.O Box Box No. 01, Dera Ghazi Khan.
- The Application Form Fee is Rs. 600/-.
- Desired individuals may forward their applications to the Head Joint Admission Cell, P.O Box No. 21, Sakhi Sarwar Road, Dera Ghazi Khan.
Job Opportunities for DAE Diploma Holders – Advertisements