This page is containing Inspectorate of Army Stores & Clothing Karachi Jobs 2022. Pakistan Army is hiring applications from civilians for its Stores & Clothing Centre in Karachi.
We get this Army Recruitment Notice from the Daily Jang newspaper. Interested individuals who found themselves eligible for these vacancies should submit an employment form before the deadline.
Pakistan Army Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||22nd May 2022|
|Education:||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate|
|Last Date:||June 10, 2022|
|Address:||Chief Inspector, Inspectorate of Army Stores & Clothing (COD Estate), Rashid Minhas Road, Karachi|
Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2
Staff is being recruited as Telephone Operator, Supervisor B, Lab Assistant, Junior Draftsman, Gate-Keeper, Supervisor C, Laboratory Attendant, Tracer, Skilled Painter, Loader SS-I, Fireman, and Sanitary Worker.
The quotas are listed as Lahore, Kasur, Sheikhupura, Sindh, Sindh Minorities, Sindh General, AJK, Gilgit Baltistan, Attock, Jhelum, Hazara Division, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Punjab Minorities, and Balochistan.
These Government Jobs are available for Primary, Middle, Matriculation, and Intermediate qualified applicants. Interested individuals can get requisite post information for their desired post from the vacancy notice.
How to Apply for Inspectorate of Army Stores & Clothing Karachi Jobs 2022?
- Applications should be forwarded to the Chief Inspector, Inspectorate of Army Stores & Clothing (COD Estate), Rashid Minhas Road, Karachi.
- Candidates should send applications with complete documents and a bank draft.
- The age limit is 18 to 30 years for all vacancies.
- Government servants can submit applications through the proper channel.
- Selected individuals can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- Applications are required to be submitted within 20 days.