This page is containing Inspectorate of Army Stores & Clothing Karachi Jobs 2021. Pakistan Army is hiring applications from civilians for its Stores & Clothing Centre in Karachi. We get this Army Recruitment Notice from the Daily Jang newspaper on 27 June 2021. Interested individuals who found themselves eligible for these vacancies should submit an employment form before the deadline. Candidates should also visit COD Karachi Jobs.
Pakistan Army Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||27th June 2021|
|Location:||AJK, Gilgit Baltistan, Karachi, Pakistan|
|Education:||Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary|
|Last Date:||July 17, 2021|
|Address:||Chief Inspector, Inspectorate of Army Stores & Clothing (COD Estate), Rashid Minhas Road, Karachi|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Staff is being recruited as Supervisor – B (BPS-08), Lab Assistant (BPS-0), HS-I Turner (BPS-07), Supervisor – C (BPS-06), Viewer Skilled (BPS-05), Laboratory Attendant (BPS-05), Tracer (BPS-05), Skilled Fitter (BPS-05), Blueprinter (BPS-04), Drawing Supplier (BPS-03), Fireman (BPS-02), USM (BPS-01), and Chowkidar (BPS-01).
The quotas are listed as Sindh, Lahore, Sheikhupur, Kasur, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Jhelum, Hazara Division, Attock, AJK, Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan, Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh Urban, and Merit.
These Government Jobs are available for Primary, Middle, Matriculation, and Intermediate qualified applicants. For serial no. 1 to 7, preference will be given to those who have knowledge about computer use. Interested individuals can get requisite post information for their desired post from the vacancy notice.
How to Apply for Inspectorate of Army Stores & Clothing Karachi Jobs 2021?
- Applications should be forwarded to the Chief Inspector, Inspectorate of Army Stores & Clothing (COD Estate), Rashid Minhas Road, Karachi.
- Candidates should send applications with complete documents and a bank draft.
- The age limit is 18 to 30 years for all vacancies.
- Government servants can submit applications through the proper channel.
- Selected individuals can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- Applications are required to be submitted within 20 days.