Today, we find two advertisements regarding HEC MS and PhD Scholarship Program 2021 – Eportal.hec.gov.pk. We collect these advertisements from the Daily Express newspaper on 3rd October 2021. Interested applicants looking for Scholarship Opportunities may read this post.
HEC MS/Ph.D. Scholarships 2021
Online applications are invited from Pakistani/AJK nationals for the award of MS & Ph.D. Scholarships in World Top 100 QS Ranked Universities. The field of study is Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Software Engineering, and Information Technology.
- Domicile of Pakistani/AJK.
- Must hold Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree (16 Years) (BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, and BS/BE Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering Avionics) for MS Scholarships, and BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Avionics, or another relevant field for Ph.D. Scholarships.
- Must have 1st Division (in annual examination system) or CGPA 3.0 out of 4.0 or 75% marks in the final degree for Ph.D. Scholarships.
- Must have 60% marks or CGPA 2.50 out of 4.0 in the final degree for MS Scholarships.
- Maximum Age Limit for MS Scholarships: 35 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Ph.D. Scholarships: 40 Years
Selected individuals may apply online at https://asdis.hec.gov.pk. The closing date for this advertisement is declared 25th October 2021.
HEC Faculty Development Program Ph.D. Scholarships Program
Applications are invited by HEC for the academic year 2021-22 from Pakistani/AJK faculty members of public/private sector universities working under the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan HEC’s project entitled Faculty Development Program for Pakistani Universities Batch-III – HEC Ph.D. Scholarship Program.
This scholarship program provides an opportunity to faculty members of public & private universities/degree awarding institutions (DAIs) to pursue Ph.D. Degree at HEC recognized Pakistani universities/DIAs. The scholar can avail of scholarship for a maximum period of four years including 12 months at a foreign university. Candidates should also apply for HEC Jobs 2021.
- Applicants must be Pakistani/AJK nationals.
- Must have a minimum of 18 years of education with MS/M.Phil/equivalent degree for Ph.D.
- Must have two years of teaching experience in the HEC recognized universities/DIAs.
- Must have the 1st Division (in the annual examination system) or minimum CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 in the final degree & no 3rd Division/Grade D in the entire academic career.
- The faculty members who are already enrolled in Ph.D. (before Fall 2020) or availing of HEC/Government/University or any other scholarship are not eligible to apply.
- Applicant must be a faculty member of HEC recognized university and will re-join after completion of studies as per terms & conditions of the scholarship award.
- Visting/adjunct faculty members are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for HEC MS and PhD Scholarship Program 2021 – Eportal.hec.gov.pk?
- Candidates can forward their applications online at HEC E-portal http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/ OR Click Here.
- Interested applicants must deposit the Application Processing Fee Rs. 500/-.