Here, new Government Jobs are announced today in the Mandi Bahauddin for which applicants across Punjab may apply. We downloaded these Govt Jobs in District and Session Courts Mandi Bahauddin from the Daily Nawaiwaqt.
Today, we find a Jobs Corrigendum Notice of District & Session Courts Mandi Bahauddin. This notice is announced to change the eligibility criteria of some positions advertised on 14th May 2022.
Applications are invited from suitable, energetic, and qualified applicants (Male/Female) to fill these vacancies across the Punjab Province. These positions are also available for the Disabled & Minorities.
District & Session Courts Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||21st May 2022|
|Education:||Literate, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Master, Graduation|
|Company:||District & Session Courts|
|Address:||Muhammad Asghar Khan, District & Session Judge, Mandi Bahauddin|
District and Session Courts Mandi Bahauddin Career Opportunities are opening for Stenographers, Assistant Librarians, Computer Operators, Accountants, Imam Masjid, Junior Auditors, Junior Clerks, Moazzan/Khadim, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Mashki, Mali, and Khakrob.
These Government Jobs are opening for Literate to Master’s Degree Qualified applicants. Candidates must have the requisite skills and experience such as typing speed & relevant field diploma. Candidates must meet the age limitation imposed in the advertisement.
Quotas for Disabled, Females, Minorities, and Children of Employees are briefly described in the advertisement. Candidates will be provided general age relaxation in the upper age limit as per Government Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates must visit the Mandi Bahauddin District & Session Courts website to download the Application Form www.mbdin.dc.lhc.gov.pk.
- Applicants who are applying for more than one post should submit separate applications.
- Candidates must write their post names on the corner of the envelope.
- Attested copies should be submitted with the form also.
- Candidates who are working in the Government Services must submit NOC with the application.
Govt Jobs in District and Session Courts Mandi Bahauddin Advertisement