The Federal Public Service Commission is going to hold an examination for appointment by transfer at Office Management Group (FPSC Jobs Examination 2023 for Appointment by Transfer at OMG).
The FPSC will hold Examination 2023 for selecting Section Officers against 54 vacancies (29 in BS-17 and 25 in BS-18) with effect from 5-5-2023 to 10-5-2023 as per rules and syllabi for Appointment Transfer in Office Management Group Conduct of Examination Rules of FPSC.
All information regarding the rules of this examination is posted on the FPSC website at www.fpsc.gov.pk. The Examination will comprise of Written Examination of 550 Marks (The Medium of Examination shall be English) and a Viva Voce of 200 Marks (Only eligible and successful candidates of the written Examination will be called for Viva Voce).
- At least 2nd Class or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from HEC/PHEC recognized universities, an equivalent degree, or comparable educational qualifications from foreign universities.
- In the case of Master’s Degree Education, candidates should have 3rd Division or Grade D in Bachelor’s Degree.
- The maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Regular BS-17 or bs BS-18 Civil Servants, Provincial Civil Servants, Govt Servants, Public Servants, or Officers of autonomous bodies/corporations having served on deputation in Federal Secretariat on Section Officers post for three years.
Federal Public Service Commission - FPSC Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||22nd January 2023|
|Company:||Federal Public Service Commission - FPSC|
|Address:||Assistant Director P&PE, Federal Public Service Commission, Islamabad|
How to Apply?
- All aspirants may Apply Online through the FPSC website at www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- A hard copy of the Online Form should also be submitted to the Secretary, FPSC, F-5/1, Aga Khan Road, Islamabad.
- The Application Processing Fee is Rs. 2200/- (Non-refundable).