This page is containing Forest Department KPK Jobs 2021 in Kohistan Forest Division Seringal – www.examiner.org.pk. We collect this vacancy notice from the Daily Express newspaper on 14th August 2021. Forest Department Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is hiring applications for Dir Kohistan Forest Division Sheringal.
Forest Department KPK Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||14th August 2021|
|Last Date:||September 06, 2021|
|Company:||Forest Department KPK|
|Address:||Forest Department, Dir Kohistan Forest Division Sheringal, Kohistan|
Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2
Applications are invited by the Forest Department Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to hire a Junior Clerk (BPS-11). Candidates having Matriculation and a minimum typing speed of 30 words can apply for these vacancies. The age of the applicant must be between 18 to 30 years.
The appointment against these positions will be made through Examiner Testing & Evaluation Services Private Limited. Candidates are requested to visit www.examiner.org.pk for the complete procedure of application and recruitment.
How to Apply for Forest Department KPK Jobs 2021?
- Application Forms and Challan Forms are available to download at www.examiner.org.pk.
- Candidates can deposit the application processing fee on the given Challan Form on the ETES website.
- Candidates can forward the filled Application Form with a copy of the deposit slip, CNIC, Domicile, Educational Certificates, and Experience Certificates.
- Application Forms can be forwarded to P.O Box No. 50, Peshawar.
- Candidates who want to Download Application Form and Challan Form – Click Here.
- Desired applicants are requested to provide correct and complete information.
- Applications should be delivered before 6th September 2021.
- Late received applications will be considered.
- Candidates who passed Written Test with 50% marks will be called for the Physical Test.
- Government servants are requested to submit applications through their departments by providing NOC.
- All Educational Certificates must be recognized by HEC.
- Roll Number Slips and other information will be uploaded on the ETES website.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the purpose of the test/interview.
- The Forest Department reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or cancel all the recruitment processes at any time.