On this page, we posted Federal Government Polyclinic PGMI Islamabad Jobs 2021. We collect this career advertisement from the Daily The Nation newspaper on 1st September 2021. Interested individuals all over Pakistan may apply for these vacancies. Candidates looking for career opportunities in Islamabad should also visit the Federal Directorate of Education FDE Jobs.
Federal Government Polyclinic Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||1st September 2021|
|Last Date:||September 15, 2021|
|Company:||Federal Government Polyclinic|
|Address:||Federal Government Polyclinic PGMI, Lucman Hakeem Road, G-6/2, Islamabad|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
The Federal Govt Polyclinic PGMI Islamabad is looking to hire House Officers. Interested Pakistan nationals meeting the requisite qualifications and experience may forward their resumes to get employment as House Officer in PGMI Islamabad. House Job will be awarded in accordance with Pakistan Medical Commission PMC rules. Candidates looking for House Officer Jobs should also apply for MTI Bannu Jobs.
- MBBS or Equivalent Degree.
- Valid Temporary Registration with Pakistan Medical Commission possess.
- National Identity Card.
- Attempt certificate issued by the College/Government.
- The candidate possesses 1st attempt in all professional will be given preference.
- Candidates who have done any rotation will not be entertained.
How to Apply for Federal Government Polyclinic PGMI Islamabad Jobs 2021?
- Application Format is given in the job notice.
- Only resumes sent in the given format will be considered for the appointment.
- Applications can be addressed to Federal Government Polyclinic PGMI, Lucman Hakeem Road, G-6/2, Islamabad.
- Candidates should attach attested copies of MBBS Degree, Valid Registration with PMC, Attempt Certificate, and National Identity Card.
- The last date to receive the applications is September 15th, 2021.