Federal Education and Professional Training Ministry Islamabad intends to hire services of highly skilled and qualified persons for the vacant seats (Ministry of Federal Education Jobs 2023 MOFEPT).
Interested individuals searching for Federal Government Jobs must apply for these employment opportunities. Provincial Quotas are described in the advertisement. Some posts are opening on Open Merit Basis, so applicants nationwide may apply.
Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||19th March 2023|
|Education:||Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master|
|Last Date:||April 08, 2023|
|Company:||Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training|
|Address:||Administrative Officer, PNCU, 30 UNESCO House, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad|
Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2
Federal Education Ministry is seeking applications for the appointment at Pakistan National Commission for UNESCO PNCU, Government Polytechnic Institute for Women, and Federal Government Educational Institutions.
Federal Education Ministry is seeking applications from suitable applicants for the appointment of Deputy Permanent Delegate (BS-19), Economist, Project Appraisal Specialist, M&E Specialist, Power Engineer, Accounts Officer, Supervisor, Office Boy, Assistant (BPS-15), Stenot Typist (BPS-14), Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11), Mali (BPS-01), and Chowkidar (BPS-01), Jr Instructor Commerce (BPS-14), Jr Instructor Electronics (BPS-14), Librarian (BS-11), Store Keeper (BS-08), Shop Assistant (BS-06), Naib Qasid (BPS-01), and Sweeper (BS-01).
Desired individuals possessing Primary, Matriculation, Intermediate, Relevant Field Diplomas, Master’s Degrees, MBA, and Bachelor’s Degrees may apply for these Federal Government Jobs/MOFEPT Jobs 2023. Required Skills, Experience, and Age Limitations for each post are described separately in the advertisement.
All the appointments will be made according to the Federal Government’s prevailing Recruitment Rules/Policies. A relaxation of five years in the upper age limit will be provided. Age will be calculated with effect from the closing date of submitting applications.
Males and Females candidates can apply for all posts except Chowkidar. The PNCU reserves the right to cancel the recruitment procedure without assigning any reason.
How to Apply?
Federal Govt Educational Institutions FGEI Jobs:
- Applicants can Apply Online at FGEI Jobs Portal at www.fgei-cg.gov.pk/nup-rec.php.
- Online applications must be submitted before 2nd April 2023.
- Desired individuals may forward their CVs to the Project Director (PPDU), MOFEPT, Room No. 236, 2nd Floor, Block C, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Candidate’s resumes should reach before 2nd April 2023.
For UNESCO Jobs:
- For Serial No. 1 to 3, Online Applications are required. Applicants can forward Online Applications at http://etc.hec.gov.pk. Instructions regarding Online Apply are also provided on the prescribed link.
- For Serial No. 4 to 6, Desired individuals may forward their applications to the Administrative Officer, PNCU, 30 UNESCO House, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad. Candidates may also forward their applications through email at [email protected].
- For the Deputy Permanent Delegate post, Candidates must download the Application Form from the MOFEPT website www.mofept.gov.pk.
- Send the Application Form with all necessary documents to the Section Officer, Room No. 129, First Floor, D-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad. Applications must be submitted before 8th April 2023.
For Polytechnic Institute for Women Jobs:
- Online Applications through the National Job Portal NJP (www.njp.gov.pk) should be submitted for Serials No. 1 to 7.
- Application Form for other vacancies is posted on www.gpiw.edu.pk.
- Applications must be submitted to the Administrative Officer, Govt Polytechnic Institute for Women, H-8/1, Islamabad.
- The deadline for this advertisement is 1st April 2023.
Ministry of Federal Education Jobs 2023 MOFEPT Advertisement