If you are looking for Government Jobs in Pakistan then you are at the right place. Here, we describe FBR Government Jobs September 2022 Notification for Pakistanis.
The Federal Board of Revenue FBR, Revenue Division Government of Pakistan is seeking energetic and hardworking young applicants for Directorate General Internal Audit Islamabad and its subordinate offices.
Candidates belonging to their respective Province/Regions are invited. Vacancies are based in Head Office, Northern Region Islamabad, Central Region Lahore, and Southern Region Karachi.
Islamabad, Balochistan, Sindh, KPK, and Punjab domicile holders can apply. Vacancies details, Qualifications, Experience, Domicile, and other related information are indicated in the notice for each post.
Federal Board of Revenue - FBR Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||22nd September 2022|
|Education:||Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor|
|Company:||Federal Board of Revenue - FBR|
|Address:||Additional Director Headquarters, Federal Board of Revenue FBR, Islamabad|
Positions & Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduation Qualifications holders.
- 6 Weeks Basic IT Training Course by NITB after selection.
- Maximum Age Limit: 33 Years (Including 5 Years of General Age Relaxation).
- Education: Intermediate
- Minimum speed of 80/40 wpm in shorthand/typing respectively.
- Must be Computer Literate.
Data Entry Operator:
- 2nd Class or Grade “C” Bachelor’s degree with Computer Science /Statistics/Mathematics/Physics from a University recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
- Minimum Speed of 10,000 key depressions per hour for data entry/verification, data entry, data sorting, working in M/S Office including Excel & Access.
Upper Division Clerk UDC:
- Qualifications: Intermediate
- 3 Weeks Basic IT Training Course after Selection.
Lower Division Clerk LDC:
- Education: Matriculation
- 30 Words Per Minute Typing Speed.
- 3 Weeks Basic IT Training Course
For other positions, Primary Pass candidates are eligible. A valid Driving License is required for the posts of Drivers. Age relaxation will be provided as per the terms and conditions of the FBR Recruitment.
Women, Minorities, and Disabled Person quotas shall be reserved as per Government Rules. Minimum and Maximum Age limits will be calculated from the closing date of applications.
Check Also: Ministry of Defence Jobs
How to Apply Online by NJP?
Interested and qualified persons are advised to Apply Online at the National Job Portal www.njp.gov.pk. They can submit online applications by creating a profile till 2nd October 2022.