Today, Emerson University has announced new employment opportunities for qualified, competent, and skilled professionals to engage in the teaching and administrative sectors. The “Emerson University Multan Jobs 2023” notification has been published in the Dawn epaper.
Emerson University invites applications from Pakistani Nationals who are not married to foreigners for its latest recruitment. Employees of Government/Semi-Government organizations are also eligible, but they must follow the proper application procedures.
Both males and females are encouraged to apply to become a part of the Teaching or Non-Teaching Faculty. All quotas, including those for Minorities and Disabled Persons, shall be reserved as per Government Rules.
Emerson University Multan Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||7th September 2023|
|Company:||Emerson University Multan|
|Address:||Assistant Registrar Admin, Emerson University, Multan|
EUM is looking for Visiting Faculty in the following subjects:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Science
- Cyber Security
- Data Science
- Information Technology
- Software Engineering
- Accounting & Finance
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Data Analytics
- Environmental Sciences
- Forensic Sciences
- Applied Psychology
- Defence & Strategic Studies
- International Relations
- Islamic Studies
- Political Science
- Media & Creative Arts
- Health & Physical Education
- Fine Arts
Interview Date: September 11, 2023 Interview Time: 09:00 AM Venue: Relevant Departments at Emerson University Multan
Eligibility Criteria for EUM Jobs 2023:
- Ph.D./M.Phil in the relevant subject from an HEC recognized institution as per HEC Criteria.
- Preference will be given to applicants with the highest qualification and experience.
- Applicants must bring a set of attested copies and original educational documents/experience certificates at the time of the interview.
- Course assignments will be based on university needs as and when required.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The University reserves the right to cancel or not fill any vacancy without providing a reason.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are required to appear before the interview committee on the specified date and time in the relevant Departments. For inquiries and additional information, please contact Emerson University Multan at Phone # 061-921 01 73 or visit our website at https://www.euntedu.pk.
Emerson University Multan Jobs 2023 Advertisement