Through this page, you can get information on District and Session Courts Dir Upper Jobs 2021 – Download Application Form. We found this advertisement for Dir Upper Jobs from the Daily Express newspaper on 14th July 2021. Interested residents of Dir Upper are invited to see these Government Jobs in Dir Upper.
District & Session Courts Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||14th July 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Master, Matric|
|Last Date:||July 31, 2021|
|Company:||District & Session Courts|
|Address:||Rasheeda Banu, District & Session Judge, Dir Upper|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
District & Session Judge Dir Upper is recruiting Computer Operator (BPS-16), Junior Scale Stenographer
(BPS-14), and Junior Clerk (BPS-11). These vacancies are opening for only residents of Dir Upper.
The post of Computer Operator demands MSc (Computer)/BIT/BCS or equivalent qualifications from a recognized university with a typing speed of 40 words per minute.
Interested applicants holding Intermediate qualifications from an HEC recognized board with a shorthand/typing speed of 50/35 words per minute respectively in English. Preference will be given to applicants having knowledge of MS Office and a typing speed of 30 wpm in Urdu.
Candidates applying against Junior Clerk Jobs 2021 should possess at least Matriculation and a typing speed of 30 wpm. The age limit for all positions is 18 to 30 years.
A total of 16 new job positions are opening (6 for Computer Operator, 4 for Junior Scale Stenographer, 6 for Junior Clerk). The appointment will be made according to the Government Recruitment Policy. Females quota is observed as per Government Rules.
How to Apply for District and Session Courts Dir Upper Jobs 2021?
- Eligible candidates can forward their applications bearing attested copies of all supporting documents to Rasheeda Banu, District & Session Judge, Dir Upper.
- Applications should be complete in all respects.
- The closing date for the submission of the application is 31 July 2021.
- Candidates working in Government Departments are requested to apply by providing NOC.
- Incomplete applications or applications delivered after the deadline will not be considered.
- The age will be calculated till 1 January 2021.
- Only eligible individuals are requested to apply.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the purpose of the test/interview.