Through this page, you can get information on District and Session Courts Dir Upper Jobs 2022 – Download Application Form. We found this advertisement for Dir Upper Jobs from the Daily Express newspaper on 17th March 2022.
Interested residents of Dir Upper are invited to see these Government Jobs in Dir Upper. Both male and female applicants are eligible for this recruitment. Disabled and Minorities quotas shall be reserved as per Government Recruitment Policy.
District & Session Courts Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||17th March 2022|
|Education:||Literate, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master|
|Last Date:||April 14, 2022|
|Company:||District & Session Courts|
|Address:||Rasheeda Banu, District & Session Judge, Dir Upper|
Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2
District & Session Judge Dir Upper is recruiting Computer Operator, Junior Scale Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Driver, Naib Qasid, and Chowkidar. These vacancies are opening for only residents of Dir Upper.
The post of Computer Operator demands MSc (Computer)/BIT/BCS or equivalent qualifications from a recognized university with a typing speed of 40 words per minute.
Interested applicants holding Intermediate qualifications from an HEC recognized board with a shorthand/typing speed of 50/35 words per minute respectively in English may apply for Junior Scale Stenographer Jobs. Preference will be given to applicants having knowledge of MS Office and a typing speed of 30 wpm in Urdu.
Candidates applying against Junior Clerk Jobs 2022 should possess at least Matriculation and a typing speed of 30 wpm. The age limit for all positions is 18 to 30 years.
Literate and Middle pass candidates are eligible for Driver, Naib Qasid, and Chowkidar Jobs. Candidates applying for Driver Jobs should also have a valid Driving License.
How to Apply for District and Session Courts Dir Upper Jobs 2022?
- Eligible candidates can forward their applications bearing attested copies of all supporting documents to Rasheeda Banu, District & Session Judge, Dir Upper.
- Applications should be complete in all respects.
- The closing date for the submission of the application is 16th April 2022.
- Candidates working in Government Departments are requested to apply by providing NOC.
- Incomplete applications or applications delivered after the deadline will not be considered.
- The age will be calculated till 1 January 2022.
- Only eligible individuals are requested to apply.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the purpose of the test/interview.