The Directorate of Archaeology & Museum Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is hiring male/female applicants from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to fill the vacant posts in its projects. Directorate of Archaeology & Museums KPK Jobs 2021 Advertisement is announced through the Daily Aaj newspaper. Candidates should also visit Civil Secretariat KPK Jobs.
Directorate of Archaeology & Museums KPK Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||1st December 2021|
|Education:||Intermediate, DAE, Bachelor, Master|
|Last Date:||December 20, 2021|
|Company:||Directorate of Archaeology & Museums KPK|
|Address:||Director, Archaeology & Museum KPK, Peshawar|
Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2
Applications are invited from suitable applicants to fill the positions in its projects titled:
- Establishment of ATC Branch in the Directorate of Archaeology
- Protection & Management or Archeological & Cultural Heritage
- Preservation, Conservation & Documentation of Cultural Heritage & Archaeological Assets in Tribal Districts
- F/S and Development/Construction of Key Archaeological Sites/Museums of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
These projects want Project Accountant (BPS-14), Project Director (BPS-18), Project Engineer (BPS-17), Junior Architect (BPS-16), Quantity Surveyor (BPS-16), Computer Operator (BPS-16), Senior Draftsman (BPS-12), Sub Engineer Civil (BPS-12), Junior Archaeologist (BPS-12), Photographer (BPS-12), Tour Guide (BPS-12), Computer Operator (BPS-16), and Project Photographer (BPS-12).
These vacancies are looking to hire applicants holding qualifications such as Diploma in Civil Engineering, F.A, Bachelor’s Degree, B.Com, Master’s Degree, DAE, B.E, and BSc with relevant field experience. You can information on the detailed eligibility criteria such as requisite qualifications, experience, age limitation, and skills requirement from the vacancy notice.
How to Apply for Directorate of Archaeology & Museums KPK Jobs 2021?
- The online application form for these vacancies will be available at www.etea.edu.pk from 3rd December to 20th December 2021.
- Only online applications submitted through Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency will be considered for the appointment.