Applications are invited from qualified and suitable candidates having domicile of Abbottabad for Deputy Commissioner Office Abbottabad Jobs 2022.
We obtained this job advertisement from the Daily Mashriq newspaper on 29th August 2022. Interested individuals looking for Government Jobs in Abbottabad should apply for these vacancies.
Deputy Commissioner Office Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||29th August 2022|
|Company:||Deputy Commissioner Office|
|Address:||Deputy Commissioner Office, Abbottabad|
Deputy Commissioner Office Abbottabad is hiring staff as Computer Operators, Assistants, and Junior Clerks. Female, Minorities and Disabled Person quotas will be observed as per Government Recruitment Policy.
- At least Second Class Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology (BCS/BIT) (4 Years) from a recognized educational institute.
- At least Second Class Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university/college with one-year Diploma in Information Technology.
- At least 35 words per minute typing speed in English.
- At least Second Class FA/FSc or Equivalent Qualifications.
- A typing speed of 30 words per minute is mandatory.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have computer knowledge.
- At least 2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree from a well-reputed university recognized by HEC.
The appointment will be made through the Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency popular as ETEA. All information regarding these Deputy Commissioner Office Abbottabad Jobs 2021 is also available on the ETEA website www.etea.edu.pk.
How to Apply for Deputy Commissioner Office Abbottabad Jobs 2022?
- Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of the online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, project code & candidates’ personal information) will be generated.
- Candidates can deposit the Application Processing Fee Rs. 500/- on this generated UBL Slip.
- The Online Application Form will be available on the ETEA website from 25th August 2022 to 15th September 2022.
- To get more information or submit an online application form – Click Here.