On this page, we posted information regarding Daanish Boys and Girls Schools Mailsi Jobs 2021. Punjab Daanish Schools & Centers of Excellence Authority is hiring staff for its Schools in Mailsi District Vehari. We get these Non-Teaching Jobs in Mailsi Advertisement from the Daily Jang newspaper on 7th October 2021. Candidates should also visit Daanish School Chishtian Jobs.
Punjab Daanish Schools and Centres of Excellence Authority Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||7th October 2021|
|Education:||Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary|
|Last Date:||October 25, 2021|
|Company:||Punjab Daanish Schools and Centres of Excellence Authority|
|Address:||Principals, Daanish Schools (Boys & Girls) Mailsi, Vehari|
|Job Alerts:|| Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2 , Link3 , Link4 , Link5
Daanish School (Boys & Girls) Vehari is hiring dedicated, qualified, and vibrant individuals to fill the posts of Assistant Admin Officer, Head Clerk, Nurse/Dispenser, Mess In-charge, Junior Clerk – Accounts, Store Keeper – General, Store Keeper – Mess, Security Supervisor, Bus Driver, Cook, and Hostel Attendant Boys.
These vacancies demand qualified and experienced individuals possessing Middle, Primary, Matriculation, I.Com, D.Com, General Nursing Diploma, and Relevant Field Experience. Candidates can get detailed eligibility criteria for their desired post from the job notice.
Both males and females are invited to fill these vacancies. After the appointment, the selected candidates can be transferred/posted to any other Daanish School located in Punjab Province.
How to Apply for Daanish Boys and Girls Schools Mailsi Jobs 2021?
- Applications having a detailed resume (CVs), 2 Photographs, and Certified Copies of CNIC, Educational Certificates, Experience Certificates should be submitted to the Daanish School (Boys or Girls) Mailsi, Vehari.
- Candidates should forward their applications before 25th October 2021.
- All appointments on a contract basis.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidate shortlisted for the test/interview.
- Candidates should mention the post name on the corner of the envelope.