Crop Reporting Services KPK working under Agriculture, Livestock & Cooperation Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is looking to hire applications from residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Tribal Districts for newly opened Crop Reporting Services KPK Jobs 2022.
The competent department is recruiting the staff on a contract basis for its project titled Database Development through Information & Communication Technology in Crop Reporting Services.
Agriculture Department KPK Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||25th December 2021|
|Last Date:||January 07, 2022|
|Company:||Agriculture Department KPK|
|Address:||Director, Post Office Box No. 797, Post Mall, University Post Office, Peshawar|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4 Link5
This notification is announced to hire GIS Technician (BPS-16). Interested applicants who want to get employment against these posts should fill the eligibility criteria demanded by the posts.
- At least MSc GIS/BS GIS, BS in Geometrics (GIS/RS) from a recognized University with one year of relevant GIS experience.
- MSc Computer Science, BCS, MCS, MIT, BS Computer System Engineering/Software Engineering, MSc, or BS BS in Geography/Environmental Science/Disaster Management with one-year post-Graduate Diploma from HEC recognized institute with 3 years of relevant GIS Experience.
How to Apply for Crop Reporting Services KPK Jobs 2022?
- Desired applicants can send applications with attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, and recent photos.
- You can forward your applications to Director, Post Office Box No. 797, Post Mall, University Post Office, Peshawar.
- Applications on the mentioned address must reach on or before 7th January 2022.