On this page, we are posting current career opportunities opening in the Council of Islamic Ideology Government of Pakistan. We get the Council of Islamic Ideology Jobs 2021 – Download Application Form www.cii.gov.pk from the Daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper on 13th August 2021. Interested Pakistani nationals who are dynamic, qualified, and self-motivated are invited to apply.
Council of Islamic Ideology Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||13th August 2021|
|Education:||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master|
|Last Date:||August 28, 2021|
|Company:||Council of Islamic Ideology|
|Address:||Director (Admin/HR), Council of Islamic Ideology, Attaturk Avenue, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad|
Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2
These Council of Islamic Ideology CII Jobs 2021 are opening for Assistant Private Secretary (BPS-16), Research Assistant (BPS-16), Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11), Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09), Chowkidar (BPS-01), and Naib Qasid (BPS-01).
Candidates all over Pakistan may apply. The appointment will be made on the basis of the Provincial quota. These positions want Primary, Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, and Master’s Degree qualified & relevant field experience holders. Candidates can get each post requirement from the advertisement.
Download Application Form for Council of Islamic Ideology Jobs 2021?
- Application Forms are available to download on the Council of Islamic Ideology CII website www.cii.gov.pk.
- Candidates can open the given link and click on the career option to download the application form Or Click Here.
- You can post your application form having all necessary information and mandatory documents to the Director (Admin/HR), Council of Islamic Ideology, Attaturk Avenue, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad by 28 August 2021.
- Government employees are requested to apply through the proper channels.
- The age relaxation in upper age will be given as per Government Policy.
- The council reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Only the perfectly eligible individuals will be contacted for the next process of appointment.