Water and Power Development Authority Government of Pakistan known as WAPDA has announced its latest recruitment notice to hire highly motivated, active, and experienced individuals for Chief Auditor Office WAPDA Jobs 2022.
Today, the WAPDA has announced a corrigendum notice which extended the deadline and change the eligibility criteria for Driver Positions. So, candidates may apply within 7 days after the date of publication of the Corrigendum Notice.
WAPDA is inviting suitable and qualified persons to fill out the Online Form on the PTS website www.pts.org.pk for these vacancies, which are opening on a Regular Basis.
Water and Power Development Authority - WAPDA Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||3rd June 2022|
|Location:||Ex-Fata, Gilgit Baltistan, AJK, Pakistan|
|Education:||Matric, Bachelor, Master, MBA, BBA|
|Last Date:||June 10, 2022|
|Company:||Water and Power Development Authority - WAPDA|
|Address:||Director General Recruitment, WAPDA B-26, WAPDA House, Lahore|
Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2
The number of opening posts separately described against Merit, Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, AJK, FATA, Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan, Sindh Rural, and Sindh Urban Quotas.
Office of the Chief Auditor – WAPDA is looking for Assistant Audit Officers, Audit Assistants, and Drivers LTV. Interested individuals who want to get recruited must fill the conditions given below as eligibility criteria.
Assistant Audit Officers:
- M.Com / MBA (Major in Finance) or 04 years / 08 Semesters Honors degree. OR,
- B.Com with 03 years post qualification experience in Audit and Accounts of Govt Departments, Corporations, Autonomous Bodies, or large Public Limited Companies of repute.
- B.Com with Auditing & Accounting / BBA Finance (with at least %50 marks) with knowledge of Computer Operating System and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- The person holding a Light-Duty Vehicle license with 5 years of experience after obtaining an LTV license and Matriculation qualification.
A written test shall be conducted by PTS and later on skill test/interview will be conducted by WAPDA. The initial appointment shall be on probation for a period of 01 years.
The general age limit has already been added. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of Tribal Areas, Sindh (Rural), Balochistan, Gilgit-Baltistan, and Azad Kashmir will not be given any further concession except 3 years of age.
Candidates who have been dismissed on disciplinary grounds as well as have been dismissed or suspended for future employment are not eligible to apply.
Requests received with incomplete/incorrect information or received after the deadline will be rejected. If any information is found to be fake at any stage during the induction or later during service, it will be removed.
How to Apply?
- Online submission of applications for these vacancies is available through the Pakistan Testing Services PTS website www.pts.org.pk.
- Desired individuals who submitted the online form should not submit a hard copy of the online form.
- Roll Number/Test Slips will be uploaded on the PTS website after scrutinization of applications.
Chief Auditor Office WAPDA Jobs 2022 Advertisement