Applications are invited for Pakistan Army Central Ordnance Depot Lahore. We find this advertisement of Central Ordnance Depot COD Lahore Jobs 2021 from the Daily Express newspaper on 3rd October 2021. Applicants who are searching for Government Jobs/Pakistan Army Jobs should read this post and apply if they found any post according to their qualifications.
Pakistan Army Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||3rd October 2021|
|Location:||Kasur, KPK, Lahore, Nankana Sahib, Sheikhupura, Sindh|
|Education:||Matric, Middle, Primary|
|Last Date:||October 18, 2021|
|Address:||Commandant, Central Ordnance Depot COD, Lahore|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4 Link5
COD Lahore is looking for Lower Division Clerk, Storeman, Civilian Mechanical Driver, Carpenter, Fitter, Fireman, Naib Qasid, Unskilled Manual, Waiter, Searcher, Masalchi, and Sanitary Worker. Candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh, Lahore, Kasur, Sheikhupura, and Nankana Sahib may apply for these vacancies.
These Pak Army Jobs are opening for Primary Pass, Middle Pass, and Matric Pass candidates. Candidates can see each post requirement from the advertisement. The age limit for these vacancies is 18 to 30 years. Candidates who want to get selected must pass the departmental exam. The maximum age limit for ex-serviceman is 45 years. Both males and females are eligible to apply. The minorities quota will be observed as per Govt Rules.
How to Apply for Central Ordnance Depot COD Lahore Jobs 2021?
- Application Format is listed with the job advertisement.
- Candidates can fill this application form and submit it with copies of educational documents, domicile, CNIC, and recent photographs.
- A postal order of Rs. 200/- should be attached with the application.
- Applications can be addressed to the Commandant, Central Ordnance Depot COD, Lahore.
- Candidates are requested to forward applications before the deadline, which is 18th October 2021.