There is an announcement by the Pakistan Army inviting applications for vacant positions at its Central Ordnance Depot, Lahore. We found this advertisement for the Current Pakistan Army Central Ordnance Depot COD Lahore Jobs 2023 in the Daily Express newspaper on 20th February 2023.
The people looking for Government Jobs/Pakistan Army Civilians Jobs, should read this post and apply if they find any post related to their qualifications that match their background and qualifications.
Pakistan Army is looking for a Data Entry Operator (BPS-14), Civilian Operator cum Lineman (BPS-07), Storeman (BPS-07), and USM (BPS-01) at Central Ordnance Depot Lahore.
In order to apply for these vacancies, candidates must be domiciled in Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, or Lahore. Those who are residents of Punjab are eligible for Serial No. 1 to 2, those who are residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for Serial No. 3, and those who are local for Serial No. 4.
Data Entry Operator:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics/IT) with 2nd Division
- Minimum 10,000 Key Depressions per hour
Civilian Operator cum Lineman:
- Six Months Computer Diploma
- Skilled in the Same Field
- Matriculation with 6 Months Computer Course
- Primary Pass
In order to be selected, candidates must pass the departmental exam to be considered. The maximum age limit for ex-servicemen is 45 years of age. Applicants from both sexes are eligible to apply for this position. Minority quotas will be observed in accordance with the rules and regulations of the government.
Pakistan Army Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||20th February 2023|
|Location:||Lahore, Punjab, KPK|
|Education:||Primary, Matric, Bachelor|
|Last Date:||March 06, 2023|
|Address:||Commandant, Central Ordnance Depot COD, Lahore|
Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2
How to Apply for Central Ordnance Depot COD Lahore Jobs 2023?
- The application Format is listed in the job advertisement.
- Candidates can fill out this application form and submit it with copies of educational documents, domicile, CNIC, and recent photographs.
- A postal order of Rs. 200/- should be attached to the application.
- Applications can be addressed to the Assistant Commandant, Central Ordnance Depot COD, Lahore.
- Candidates are requested to forward applications before the deadline, 6th March 2023.