Applications are invited for Pakistan Army Central Ordnance Depot Lahore. We find this advertisement of Central Ordnance Depot COD Lahore Jobs 2021 from the Daily Express newspaper on 20 June 2021. Applicants who are searching for Government Jobs/Pakistan Army Jobs should read this post and apply if they found any post according to their qualifications. Candidates should also visit Pak Army Mujahid Force Jobs.
Pakistan Army Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||20th June 2021|
|Location:||Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit Baltistan, Kasur, Lahore, Nankana Sahib, Sheikhupura, Sindh|
|Last Date:||July 05, 2021|
|Address:||Commandant, Central Ordnance Depot COD, Lahore|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
COD Lahore is looking for Lower Division Clerk LDC (BPS-09), Storeman (BPS-07), Civilian Mechanical Driver (BSP-04), Carpenter (BPS-03), Painter (BPS-03), and USM (BPS-01). These vacancies are opening for residents of Nankana Sahib, Lahore, Kasur, Sheikhupura, Sindh Urban, FATA, Gilgit Baltistan, and Balochistan.
Applicants who are Primary and Matric Pass can apply for these vacancies. Candidates should also meet the experience and age requirements of the post for which they want to apply. Candidates applying against the Driver post should have a driving license. Applicants who are interested in Lower Division Clerk Jobs should have minimum a typing speed of 30 wpm.
How to Apply for Central Ordnance Depot COD Lahore Jobs 2021?
- Application Format is listed with the job advertisement.
- Candidates can fill this application form and submit it with copies of educational documents, domicile, CNIC, and recent photographs.
- A postal order of Rs. 200/- should be attached with the application.
- Applications can be addressed to the Commandant, Central Ordnance Depot COD, Lahore.
- Candidates are requested to forward applications before the deadline, which is 5 July 2021.