The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Forest Department is looking to hire staff for its Forest Division Bannu. We received these Bannu Forest Division Jobs 2022 through KPTA from the Daily Mashriq Newspaper.
Candidates who have a domicile in Lakki Marwat and Bannu District may apply for this recruitment. Only suitable applicants are requested to apply. Minority quota shall be reserved as per Government Rules.
Forest Department KPK Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||28th July 2022|
|Location:||Bannu, Lakki Marwat|
|Company:||Forest Department KPK|
|Address:||Divisional Forest Officer, Bannu Forest Division, Bannu|
Divisional Forest Officer – Bannu Forest Division is seeking applications for the recruitment of Forest Guards and Drivers. Candidates who are physically fit and have Intermediate Qualifications may apply for Forest Guard Jobs.
- Total Posts: 14
- Qualifications: Intermediate with Science
- Height: 5 Feet 6 Inches
- Chest: 32 to 34 Inches
- Race: 3 Kilometers in 12 Minutes
- Literate candidates are eligible.
- HTV/LTV Driving License Holders.
- 3 Years of Driving Experience.
- Age Limit: 20 to 45 years.
Selected individuals will be sent to the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Forest School in Abbottabad. Candidates who are working already as Government Servants may apply through the proper channel.
Related Forest & Wildlife Department Jobs:
How to Apply?
- Application Procedure, Bank Slip, Test Slip, and Form are available on the KPTA website www.kpta.org.pk.
- Candidates can pay the application processing fee and submit the applications to the KPTA.
Bannu Forest Division Jobs 2022 through KPTA Advertisement