The Government of Balochistan has announced new Internship Opportunities for residents of Balochistan in Balochistan Revenue Authority (Balochistan Revenue Authority BRA Internships 2023).
Interested applicants who are residents of Balochistan Province and searching for Internships Opportunities should apply. Internship Opportunities are offered at Balochistan Revenue Authority BRA Head Office and Regional Offices.
The BRA offers internships in various disciplines such as Human Resources, Admin, Finance, Accounts, Taxation, Audit, Information Technology, Legal, and Communication.
- HR/Admin/Finance/Accounts: Master’s/Bachelor’s (4 Years) Degree in Business Administration, Management, Commerce, or Economics.
- Taxation: Master’s/Bachelor’s (4 Years) in Business Administration, Management, Finance, Accounts, or Marketing.
- Audit: Chartered Accountants (CA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Master’s/Bachelor’s (4 Years) in Accounting.
- Information Technology: Master’s Degree/Bachelor’s Degree (4 Years) in Computer Sciences, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Information Technology.
- Legal: Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- Communication Expert: Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Public Relations, or Journalism.
The maximum age limit for this appointment is 28 years. Desired individuals may Apply Online at https://apply.ebra.com.pk. Applicants can forward Applications Online through this portal only.
The During of Internship Period is six months. Selected internees will be paid Rs. 40,000/- per month. Desired individuals can apply online before 31st March 2023.
Balochistan Revenue Authority Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||3rd March 2023|
|Last Date:||March 31, 2023|
|Company:||Balochistan Revenue Authority|
|Address:||Manager Admin & Finance, Balochistan Revenue Authority, Head Office, Quetta|
Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2
Balochistan Revenue Authority BRA Internships 2023 Advertisement